COB Pics

72e792e285.jpg

He looked healthy in videos I've seen from December-January but in the last month or so I've been worried af... But the way he speaks about life in general seems a lot happier than before (remember him saying somewhere that in the BD/RRF era he thought "I'll probably die on this tour but I'm OK with it bc I have experienced so much" but in the book he is super happy about his family and talking about what his life will be like when he's old) so I don't think he's sick (anorexia etc) maybe it's just that there's been a lot of stress with the new album/tour?
Just pisses me off when I see comments like "lol u fuckin skeleton stop doing drugs!!!" bc If that's gonna do anything it's only gonna make things worse. Not that Alexi would get offended easily but it's not very fun to have to read shit like that. Okay to ask what's going on and say you worry but don't call him a crackhead ffs :D

Anyway hope everything's alright.

Reactions: -AnzzA- and COB-666
Actually, all the instagram posts aren't sarcastic orin maliciously meaning but rather unduly concerned.

And the videos you've seen from him where he looks healthy cann not be from Dez-Jan. Look at the pic I've posted where he married the goat. It's from Feb. I can't really believe that he lost 20kg in 1 month.

Reactions: mrs.bodOm
I mean I've literally seen people calling him a crackhead and "dude you look like shit!!!!" it's fuckin rude. But as I said I'm worried too and just don't wanna believe he's got any serious illness.
I watched a recent live video from youtube and his legs are looking scary thin...
Pretty sure the bandmates have noticed too and a lot of his celebrity friends that I follow are liking these pics so they probably do talk about this.. And the US tour doesn't last very long so I hope he gets some help when it's done...

Last edited:
Reactions: mrs.bodOm
Yeah... he's performance is worse too. Alexi's play and vocal on the 20 Years D&D and NPLH tour was better, than Hexed tour now.

I think it could be due to his stomach- I had similar troubles back in 2010 where I lost a shit load of weight without even trying- If I remember correctly he had to go to hospital a few times because of it. He does look really sick though hope he's ok.

I was optimistic about Alexi's health, but now shows are getting shorter, and he cancelled his ESP Guitar clinic today due to illness. Will see how shows go. I'm wondering if he'll be present for the tour VIP stuff now.

I think Alexi's been seeming sorrowful and worried. He should come with me to chill and drink and talk deep stuff. We'd get shit sorted out in no time.

Just finished the show in NC. Alexi's playing was actually fantastic compared to the times when I saw them in 13 and 16. You could tell he was struggling with vocals, though. Lines would very often either become clean/spoken at the end, or he just wouldn't finish verses/choruses at all.

Setlist was 13 or 14 long.

Got to see Alexi up close and talk to him briefly. He doesn't look malnourished aside from his actual fat/muscle mass. Hair still looking healthy, no hair falling out, eyes not particular sunken, etc.