COB show with Ensiferum in Istanbul?

no, why? oh alright bro. let me explain that, i saw that guy posted the vid tunak tunak tun n it was so fuckin funny and i figured that it had a black metal version it was UUUBER FUNNY, then i posted. and the last video was bout `metallica in turkey` n u see how crowded there was so, no need to say any word 2 that guy :D :D. its ok if any doesnt know a sh*t bout turkey its their shame :D sooo take it easy :D enjoy the black metal version :D 666tunaktunaktun666 LMAO

no, why? oh alright bro. let me explain that, i saw that guy posted the vid tunak tunak tun n it was so fuckin funny and i figured that it had a black metal version it was UUUBER FUNNY, then i posted. and the last video was bout `metallica in turkey` n u see how crowded there was so, no need to say any word 2 that guy :D :D. its ok if any doesnt know a sh*t bout turkey its their shame :D sooo take it easy :D enjoy the black metal version :D 666tunaktunaktun666 LMAO

:lol: what's even more hillarious, is that you actually skipped my post where I explained it was just for laughs, not to be taken serious :lol:

It's "ÜÜÜBER"