cob songs you never liked?

Fuck you! Angels don't kill is GOD! :D

Just kidding, but Angels don't kill is one of my favourites tracks of HCDR.

Two songs I don't like too much are Sixpounder and Triple Corpse Hammerblow... :-/

Tut Ankh Amon said:
well, i can even stand ADK a bit more than EID, but still
Bed of Razors is as mid-tempo as cob can go for me :p
youre a 210 24/7 kinda guy huh?

@DQ
interesting. thats the only song where i really enjoy the lyrics

Today on my paperround I skipped half of the songs of my CoB-All-Songs-I-Could-Find-MP3-CD........
But that was mainly because I had all ready heard them in the morning and the entire last two weeks everyday

Still don't know the lyricsa though......I suck at that, but I don't really care

It's mostly parts of songs I don't like, like the beginnning of the song CoB and the just-vocalpart in Red Light pt II. And the yelling in Black Widow (by KG), but for the rest......maybe the intro's off of Something wild, because they take so fucking long, esp. when you play them on shuffle, it slows down the sequence....
But the rest is incredibly awesome, esp. Bed of Razors, Needled, Silent Night, Northern Comfort, Lake Bodom,etc,etc,blahblahblahyackedeeschmackedeeblahblahblah

MagSec4 said:
My least favorite songs would probably be Bodom Beach Terror, Angels Don't Kill, Every Time I Die, and Taste of my Scythe.
Heh heh, those are some of my favorites.

I never liked Kissing the Shadows; Follow the Reaper ends for me after the final guitar blow on Northern Comfort, cause I love that song to death. Also, I find Hatebreeder kind of boring, except for the excerpt from Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, but I have to fast forward to get to that, so I usually just skipt the track.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
nah, i'm a The Nail kind of guy :p
actually i could say i'm an "any bodom song except EID and ADK" kind of guy :p
actually....i was refering to 210 BPM all of the time because you said you dont deal with slow tracks....never,mind

§tygian Apothegm said:
the nail
mask of sanity
angels dont kill*

*probably my least favorite

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MASK OF SANITY?? that is like one of the fuckin best songs ever...
I love and respect all of their songs.... even the ones that might be a bit boring...

You know im gonna try not to be judgmental and this is all personal opinion, so before you jump on me remember that, but TOWARDS DEAD END?!?!? Whoever said it was the best song COB ever wrote is completely right, and whoever said the chorus sucked is dead wrong. I'm just stating the facts people. The nail is also fucking awesome, that interlude made my jaw hit the floor more than any other COB song, fucking brilliant. As far as "didn't do it for me", Hatecrew deathroll didnt do it for me as an album like the rest did, and i know im not alone here.

MagSec4 said:
My least favorite songs would probably be Bodom Beach Terror, Angels Don't Kill, Every Time I Die, and Taste of my Scythe.

I do still think they're fine, though.
Oh my fucking god, John. Are you on fucking crack? I should like, kill you.

I don't really like The Nail too much. If I had to name the best song from every CoB album, they would be:

Something Wild = In the Shadows
Hatebreeder = Towards Dead End
Follow the Reaper = Either Hate Me! or Mask of Sanity
Hate Crew Deathroll = Bodom Beach Terror

dilema1362 said:
@DQ
interesting. thats the only song where i really enjoy the lyrics
Well, I didn`t say that the lyrics suck, they`re ok. But the melody in the chorus...There`s something in that song...
I think cob has no really bad song, but usually I skip TDE.