CoB Summer Festival appearances

hi guys i have really important questions 4 u especially those who've been in festivals before well at least its important for me :-D well here i go since tomorrow ruisrock will be my first one and unfortunately that i come all the way from turkey i have to go alone do you think that would turn out as uncomfortable and boring situations cause it seems like everybody's going with a group of friends and my other question should i go to festival earlier than the time when gates open im guessing it may be hard for me to go in front of stage if i got there on time or later pleasee someone answer i'll keep checking all night just so u know :) :headbang:

damn i should stop thinking because i keep coming up with brand new questions :erk: allright that one will be the last promise im seing cob for the first time and i really want to meet them get their autograph do u know where do bands hang out at festivals do they go right to the backstage or tourbus after their performance cause i keep hearing those stories where the band members comes near fans talk to them etc :kickass:

hi guys i have really important questions 4 u especially those who've been in festivals before well at least its important for me :-D well here i go since tomorrow ruisrock will be my first one and unfortunately that i come all the way from turkey i have to go alone do you think that would turn out as uncomfortable and boring situations cause it seems like everybody's going with a group of friends and my other question should i go to festival earlier than the time when gates open im guessing it may be hard for me to go in front of stage if i got there on time or later pleasee someone answer i'll keep checking all night just so u know :) :headbang:

Just get drunk. You'll be talking with everyone and be rough enough to fight your way to the front. Works for me :saint:

hell yea stone and bodom are definetely the reason why im here in the first place :headbang: and that sounds like a great solution to me thanks man :kickass: well the weather looks bad right now im a little worried hope it gets better soon but aside that i cant wait :hotjump:

Stone tonight at Ruisrock:

Stone2copy-1.jpg

Stone1copy-1.jpg

and COB ...

08_cob01_RA-1.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I´m a bit surprised, wouldn´t have thought that they play that early - aren´t they headlining tonight?
Ah, now I remember, Slipknot´s also up for this eve, guess they´re headlining then. Tsss.

Alexi´s wearing another shirt ;)
Great pics.

Ed: Wait no, it´s the same as Metalway. Oh whatever, why do I care?? Jesus I must be bored tonight.

Ok, you can spot me and my friend from that gallery of Turun Sanomat :lol: we were also in the picture of the day on saturdays paper.

But yeh, last friday was fucking awesome!! Gonna post some pictures as soon as possible :) And now I really feel I have to go to Ilosaari.

wow i never thought about the newspaper stuff i was at the front row too maybe i see myself on the paper :) by the way i saw u guys there what was the pancart u had in ur hand saying i remember i wondered it :-D

It was Turun Sanomat :) I had this notebook where I had written several stuff like Älä riko luita (dont break bones)and Roope-setä, väsyttääkö? (uncle Roope, are you tired). Many photographers in the beginning of the gig took pictures of us with those plaques, now we are kind of worried where our faces can be seen :lol: