CoB @ The Downtown - LIVE BOOTLEG (More info!)

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Dude, thats really fucking awesome you guys are doing this. I saw them in Orlando and couldnt even take fucking pictures, i was so pissed. So this is a fucking nice suprise.
Haha there's a guy here named JANI LAIHO and then there's another one ALEXILIIMATAINEN heeehee what a coincidence.

If someone could allow me to send them a sample clip and then host it, I would be more than happy to do so. Just don't be turned off by the audio quality, the second tape has better audio and we're using that track for the sound.

Will your e-mail accept a 20 megabyte file? I don't even think my e-mail will allow me to send one that large. Can I send it to you through AIM or IRC or something?

Will your e-mail accept a 20 megabyte file? I don't even think my e-mail will allow me to send one that large. Can I send it to you through AIM or IRC or something?

G Mail has over 1 gig storage, I think it will :headbang:

G Mail has over 1 gig storage, I think it will :headbang:
But okay, AIM the the10thmandown