CoB @ The Downtown - LIVE BOOTLEG (More info!)

gkelter said:
i have nothing to prove to you. i have the bootleg.

So what happened to the sample you were supposed to send? Did you get so excited your spunk leaked all over the tape and ruined it?
A bit of advice for the future, actually have footage before you tell everyone you're going to share it okay?

TeXD said:
So what happened to the sample you were supposed to send? Did you get so excited your spunk leaked all over the tape and ruined it?
A bit of advice for the future, actually have footage before you tell everyone you're going to share it okay?
kelter is just pissed because people like me like to make fun of his homosexuality.

Nah dude, i live in the business park area, which is centered on a roundabout :p

The center of town is a few streets with shops and cafes, hahaha

Come visit one day, bro

seriously guys, don't fucking bitch about it, i mean come on he filmed it himself and if he wants to share it fine, he will eventually. don't fucking pressure him. he could trade it or do whatever he wants with it yet he is nice enough to even think about sharing a rare one of a kind bootleg with all of you for nothing whatsoever. so fucking wait, stop pissing your pants and forget about it all together then when its ready you'll remember it and be much better of then waiting and giving yourself a heart attack.