CoB @ The Downtown - LIVE BOOTLEG (More info!)

Seriously, this bullshit with gkelter is stupid. He has the tape, I helped in filming it, and I watched the thing in its entirety, and there are some kick ass shots. We've been waiting for the other guys to do the switch to edit it too. Gkelter was ready to give that to him, via his dad handing it to the other kid who lives close to where he works. Apparently, that fell through. People give him shit for no reason, and for once somebody like Enemy stood up for that fact.

he was excited when it was filmed, through posting it another guy with a video was found, and the thought of splicing them was a good idea. Because one party isn't acting doesn't mean gkelter is gay... It's just a pointless accusation from the beginning.

I've been Bodomized said:
Seriously, this bullshit with gkelter is stupid. He has the tape, I helped in filming it, and I watched the thing in its entirety, and there are some kick ass shots. We've been waiting for the other guys to do the switch to edit it too. Gkelter was ready to give that to him, via his dad handing it to the other kid who lives close to where he works. Apparently, that fell through. People give him shit for no reason, and for once somebody like Enemy stood up for that fact.

he was excited when it was filmed, through posting it another guy with a video was found, and the thought of splicing them was a good idea. Because one party isn't acting doesn't mean gkelter is gay... It's just a pointless accusation from the beginning.
i dont think you understand. we (me, gav, other people) could care less about the bootleg. We make fun of kelter because of the homosexual fanboi he is. As well, its easy to do. Thats all.

Its all in good sarcastic fun anyways.

If it's been there for a week then why does it say Jan 11th? :tickled: Oh well it's there, I'll pop into a server later in the day.

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
i dont think you understand. we (me, gav, other people) could care less about the bootleg. We make fun of kelter because of the homosexual fanboi he is. As well, its easy to do. Thats all.

Its all in good sarcastic fun anyways.

yeah man, i have countless headlined EUROPEAN CoB shows... why would i be fussed about some gay US one

Really cool. That's the one with the bad audio though right?

It sounds like the mixing at the show was perfect. You can actually hear the lead guitars. The recording is just clipped all to hell.

gkelter said:
@Bryan_of_Bodom

Your name on UM ends in Bodom. I'm the "fanboi"?

I bet you 100 bucks I could kick yours and Gav's asses at the same time. :err:
A canadian and a scot against one fucking pussy faced american? Yeah? FUCK NO.

Judging me because of a name i have on a board? Low, buddy.
I judge you because you want to make you fuck OWN Laiho RR. YOu obssess over some fucking bootleg and not only that. You went out of yuor way to find the fucking exact wildchild sticker laiho had. Which i could give fuck all about. WHOS THE FANBOI NOW BITCH!.

It's still all just so stupid...

And I never heard much about a canadian being a threat in any event?
I'm not trying to cause fights or make degrading comments, but I have seen jokes, "stereotypes", of canadian strength reprsented by a picture of a man in military fatigues, in a row boat, with a gun on it, representing the whole canadian army in battle. I thought it was funny at the time, but Being apart of North America, Canada has never really had much to do with much of anything. And I hear that alot of places in Canada kee ptheir doors unlocked, and well their houses are violated they are both shocked and appaled... Who leaves the doors unlocked? "There's no need to lock them".. Give me a break. (From Micahel Moore's first documentary for anyone who cares about gun control and such).

BUT aside from that, it just seems like these arguements are stupid, Alexi does have a fucking cool ass guitar and it sounds great so why not have it? Oh well, it'll happen either way, people thinking what they will. It's a Children of Bodom FAN BOARD... so let the fans talk about their band.