COB tour

Originally posted by _Zsuzsa_
It's jus not an easily understand laugh ;) And you put it carelessly everywhere in your posts, sometimes it's hard to understand what do you want to say because of it...or it is just me...dunno...
It's not only you. Actually I don't understand one little thing that he tries to say in his posts...

Originally posted by dawnghost
they must come to RIO DE JANEIRO!!!! :mad:

ABSOLUTELY AGREEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a spark of hope.
See what Nightwish did. First time they only went to São Paulo and the south of brazil I guess, but then, on the other tour I almost passed out when I heard they were coming to Rio!
Maybe the same miracle will happen with COB:p *fingers crossed* ;)

They must come to the Netherlands again!!!
I already saw them once live :D they where sooo great
:headbang:
even better: they played the song "Somebody put something in my drink" witch was still unreleased at the time..
they also played a song from there next album!!!! it was called: needles 24/7

Originally posted by gothErika®
ABSOLUTELY AGREEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a spark of hope.
See what Nightwish did. First time they only went to São Paulo and the south of brazil I guess, but then, on the other tour I almost passed out when I heard they were coming to Rio!
Maybe the same miracle will happen with COB:p *fingers crossed* ;)

*fingers crossed*

we have to arrange a meeting of us, members of this forum that live in Rio, for the day when COB comes play here.
it would be totally awesome. we could take some pictures and send them to that COB Members Photogallery, that would ROCK! :D

Originally posted by StormBlast
uhhha wil be there for sure eahuh
the only one i dont know from the forum is u man! :)
ahn...i know u...but we havent talçked personally yet! ehehe its complicated uhuhuh

btw Storm, did you receive those pics from the concert and trip??
you never game me a fucking reply!! you fucker!! :mad:

:)

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

FUCKING HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!! :)

Originally posted by dawnghost
btw Storm, did you receive those pics from the concert and trip??
you never game me a fucking reply!! you fucker!! :mad:

:)

uhuheahuha sorry man! i didnt even checked my mail since then
but i saw the pics now! eauheahu yeah! we ere sitting exactly in front of u! :)
i remeber one of u guys were with the new single of BG "and there was a silence"
eheh

Originally posted by StormBlast
uhuheahuha sorry man! i didnt even checked my mail since then
but i saw the pics now! eauheahu yeah! we ere sitting exactly in front of u! :)
i remeber one of u guys were with the new single of BG "and there was a silence"
eheh

hahahahahahaha
hell yeah man
you have a good memory

even though.. I hate Blind Guardian
that singer... Hansi Kursch... damn, somebody please put a bullet through his head!! please!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!