CoB Tour: And now???

I don't know. Hopefully some gigs in Finland... Its hard to say this, but i haven't seen COB live ever.. I'm still so young, only 14 years old. My parents wont let me go to Nosturi etc. :cry: I hope that Cob will come to Tuska 2004..

+pats wildchild's back+ None of your crying smilies thank you very much. You're lucky that at 14 you actually have good taste in music ! :p I think circa me being 14 I was listening to the Spice Girls.

Kitty said:
I think circa me being 14 I was listening to the Spice Girls.
OOOO Thats rough, well i suppose its no better that. . . . Pearl jam. Hahahahah
what a fucking loser i used to be

gryphon said:
he, he, I just spoke to him, and all he could say was: "I gotta recover, I gotta get drunk.....I'm dead"
Cool to hear that he's still alive although he's dead.

IntoObscurity said:
I've heard rumors of a North American tour starting next month with Opeth and Moonspell, but it seems like a very weird combination, so I don't know how true the rumors are.
Yea, they are touring with Moonspell, tour dates are posted somewhere on the Opeth board. but it was originally opeth with Nevermore, but then Nevermore dropped out.

gryphon said:
he, he, I just spoke to him, and all he could say was: "I gotta recover, I gotta get drunk.....I'm dead"
Aaaaawwwwwww I wanna watch teh bunny recover :Spin: I wanna be his nurse :Spin:

Sorry I couldn't help it...AND NO I'M NOT A GROUPIE SLUT!!! I just had to express myself.........
Hmm maybe I should save my self-expression for writing "explicit lyrics" and painting.......

Janne Warman said:
We just had to cancel our jan-feb south-american tour. The next tour will be a US tour in apr-may but not with Opeth.
Oh!

Is the US tour going to be with Roope? Any idea if you'll be headlining?

Time for side projects now? I think at least Sinergy is going to studio but what about Warmen?

Some gigs in Finland would be nice in the meantime :p

Janne Warman said:
We just had to cancel our jan-feb south-american tour. The next tour will be a US tour in apr-may but not with Opeth.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why US? Why??? Come to South America....
sad-smiley-066.gif

We need to see you here...
sad-smiley-034.gif

I don´t know why south-am was cancelled management just told us so. We are not headlining and yes we are touring with Roope. I think I have time to finish the 3rd Warmen before the US tour.