Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Well I think the band has little contribution to the video ideas... This one was decent, no-risk, and fairly cheap, it's the live performance with just a little spice added. I actually wrote a good deal of good ideas but deleted cos I don't feel comfortable opening up so much when no-one's listening.

you might be right, but in the end it's the band's video and in a way it should represent the band. i'm not saying this one doesn't because in the end it's a vid of them performing.. but they could've done it so much better. and i'm sorry to hear you deleted your ideas.. i am almost daily on the forum reading the posts but tend not post myself [almost 60 posts in 2 years is a good proof haha :))] so at least i would've read them :).

Not bad, but totally average and pretty much useless,

i agree

I understand the importance of even totally mediocre and "useless" music videos in the 80's when there was no internet, and you could see the videos only on MTV, but nowadays? And still music videos were a lot better in the 80's (and music in general anyway) :(

Ahh the 80's :(

COB would be a lot better if they looked like this (and I'm not kidding):

26665__motley_crue.jpg

COB would be a lot better if they looked like this (and I'm not kidding):

26665__motley_crue.jpg

Gotta love the 80's. It was a great time for music. Big hair, big music, some of the best guitar solos ever. And it was all about Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll....in that order.

Alexi kind of used to dress like this WAAAYYY back in the day.

hmm, Disappointing for sure ,but somehow kinda cool like a preview for the next DVD haha :)
Hoping for a better music video for SKO :)

Well, it's ok. Nothing special but I never expected anything better. Although they could have focussed a bit more on Janne.

I take it it's recorded during a Finnish date of the tour? Or at least one of the early dates.