COB vids online/bootlegs/guitar vids and FAO guitarists

fridaY13th

Champion of the WORLD
Oct 19, 2002
West London.
www.planetcarl.com
Ive been looking through the past pages of posts and there are tons of people saying, 'oh ill go rip what i have' ive seen this on the in flames forum as well, and it NEVER gets done.

I currently have hate me live, bodom after midnight live and lake bodom live, i would love to have all them bootleg rips as well.
Some guy said 'use irc' as a reply to a post, but what network/channel!?

There was a post about an alexi guitar video on a japanese magazine, unforunatly i dont live in japan. So if any1 has this, you have to work out how to rip it and put it online.

As for bootlegs, do you guys only want other bootlegs for yours? cause like i dont have any. I have divx movies, vcds though thatt i would love to trade.

I know this is a lot of moaning for the first post of mine, however it had to be said.

Theres a thread about kissing the shadows solo, and some guy had a drum track, i was wondering whether you could email me that track and the bass? or just upload it, cause i wouldnt mind playing along to that. Oh, and how did u make it so well?

So if there is a place where u can download, tokeyo warhearts vids, and any bootlegs, please hook us all up.