COBHC real FaceBook profiles?

1RoNMa1DeN

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2010
i've got a lot of friends ,called with the names of the band.
but does any of the members got a real profile?
if , please post the link here.
thanx

The members of the band do not have any profiles on Facebook that would add people they do not personally know as friends, or have public walls.

There are several fake profiles of the band members on Facebook. Don't get fooled by them, and be kind and report them to FB.

noalexis.gif

The members of the band do not have any profiles on Facebook that would add people they do not personally know as friends, or have public walls.

There are several fake profiles of the band members on Facebook. Don't get fooled by them, and be kind and report them to FB.

Admin, since this isn't the first time this question has been asked, could you please also add your response to the FAQs thread? If it's already there and my use of the search function is an epic fail, please disregard this request.

1RoNMa1DeN: Welcome to the board! Odds are, the people you have on your profile are not COB band members - most especially, NOT Alexi as he reportedly does not participate with social networking services.

And as for all other respondents to this thread: Good job welcoming a new member with an honest question to the board. [/sarcasm]

And as for all other respondents to this thread: Good job welcoming a new member with an honest question to the board. [/sarcasm]

The most questions the new members ask could easily be answered by either checking cobhc.com faq's or using the search function on this forum and threads because questions like that appear on a nearly daily basis and that's annoying.

Honestly guys, there is already thread for asking stupid questions. If you want something like that answered, post it there. The entire front page is full of (fuck) pointless threads. But oh well, not that anyone will read this, they will keep posting, but in the end of the day it entertains me to read crap :lol: