COBOT is dead

Welp, if it wasn't dead before it's certainly going to die now. Kind of sad to see Bodom go but I think it's better to know when it's time to hang it up.

Well, this is the end. With Laiho dead, I'm not coming back here anymore, my heart is too heavy. But I'll miss it here, this place was half a digital nightmare filled with cunts, half the best virtual place to hang out with the greatest people ever. If I knew how valuable those days were I would've enjoy them a lot more. Shout out to everybody on this board around 2005-2010, you know the names. Thanks to the girls and guys for the good times, the jokes and the friendships. Stay safe and don't forget that you all listen to shit music. Adios COBOT, much love.

I'll miss it here, this place was half a digital nightmare filled with cunts, half the best virtual place to hang out with the greatest people ever. If I knew how valuable those days were I would've enjoy them a lot more.

My heart broke twice, first for Alexi and then coming here and remembering those days. So many regrets, now that the wisdom of age has given me a new lens from which to view the past, but I still fondly remember everyone here and love you all like family and will always think so until the day I die. I could list all the names but like you said, you guys know who you are. Truly hope you are all doing well and have happiness filled lives.

Gonna miss you ya french bastard, take care brother!

Well, this is the end. With Laiho dead, I'm not coming back here anymore, my heart is too heavy. But I'll miss it here, this place was half a digital nightmare filled with cunts, half the best virtual place to hang out with the greatest people ever. If I knew how valuable those days were I would've enjoy them a lot more. Shout out to everybody on this board around 2005-2010, you know the names. Thanks to the girls and guys for the good times, the jokes and the friendships. Stay safe and don't forget that you all listen to shit music. Adios COBOT, much love.

Those were some good times man, the best of times!

Reactions: +VictimOfTheNight+
And so, after being like 11 years away, this messageboard popped up into my mind... yeah, heard the terrible news about Alexi and my memories led me here. Tbh I'm still in shock, still can't believe he's gone forever and... well, I have no words. I just hope that he's in a better place now - just like I hope that, wherever he may be, he's ok and somehow can still feel our appreciation and love for him, because we will never forget him and CoB.

And now
I'm gonna have this forum on my bookmark bar til I die yayaow

Well, this is the end. With Laiho dead, I'm not coming back here anymore, my heart is too heavy. But I'll miss it here, this place was half a digital nightmare filled with cunts, half the best virtual place to hang out with the greatest people ever. If I knew how valuable those days were I would've enjoy them a lot more. Shout out to everybody on this board around 2005-2010, you know the names. Thanks to the girls and guys for the good times, the jokes and the friendships.

My heart broke twice, first for Alexi and then coming here and remembering those days. So many regrets, now that the wisdom of age has given me a new lens from which to view the past, but I still fondly remember everyone here and love you all like family and will always think so until the day I die. I could list all the names but like you said, you guys know who you are. Truly hope you are all doing well and have happiness filled lives.

Those were some good times man, the best of times!
Well, what more could I add...? You guys said it all and better than I ever could! I thank you all for the past - sad to see how silent and desert this forum is now: back in time, this was the best place ever! A lot changed, time flew so fast and now we're in 2021, all of us struggling with the current Covid-19 emergency around the world... I truly hope you're all doing well in your lives - best wishes to everybody, please take care.

Reactions: Works0fheart
I'm happy for the old days in this forum, all the bs was really fun.

And so, after being like 11 years away, this messageboard popped up into my mind... yeah, heard the terrible news about Alexi and my memories led me here. Tbh I'm still in shock, still can't believe he's gone forever and... well, I have no words. I just hope that he's in a better place now - just like I hope that, wherever he may be, he's ok and somehow can still feel our appreciation and love for him, because we will never forget him and CoB.

And now

Well, what more could I add...? You guys said it all and better than I ever could! I thank you all for the past - sad to see how silent and desert this forum is now: back in time, this was the best place ever! A lot changed, time flew so fast and now we're in 2021, all of us struggling with the current Covid-19 emergency around the world... I truly hope you're all doing well in your lives - best wishes to everybody, please take care.

Hope you're doing well too, it's been a minute.

Gonna miss you ya french bastard, take care brother!

Theres still a picture of us at opera house where I spent most of the night drinking outside and my skin is blue, good times, glad you still alive and hope your doing well for yourself my friend.

Rest of you can mostly fuck off, but in a very toxic-hetro-male-dominance sort of vibe. <3

I was just thinking about many of you folks myself. Y’all have no idea how much of my younger days were spent enjoying your virtual company. Between here and the nevermore forum. Good times. Be well and stay excellent to each other.

Haha you’re all cunts.
But yeah much time was spent here… and I hatelove to admit it was actually great.
Fucking hell just saw i joined 18 years ago.

This place now comes to my mind every year round the date of Alexi‘s passing. I didn‘t even expect to have my password stored on my PC.

Jesus is that long ago, it actually feels like a life lived by a different person.

• Sad