COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

I might be able to have a song on there if this get's going.
Wow, this has been a while.

I have about 100 GP4 files of songs I've written...that are 10 bars long. I have plenty of stuff to finish but no creativity to finish them.

I can hold a guitar...can't play properly because the shoulder has lost strength too but I'm still pretty restricted overall. Off work until I can use it properly without pain!

I snapped the humerus when I fell off a motocross bike...had a operation as it was pretty out of shape and the recovery process was much quicker than getting it to heal naturally so I'm off work and was in a sling for two weeks but then the muscles have healed that way, so now when I try to straighten my arm I can't. I'm having to stretch it bit by bit each day because it bloody hurts and then need to keep moving it so I can build the strength back up. It's not fun!!

AH man that fucking sucks, hoping you have a swift recovery!

On a COBOT album-related note, was it Dave who wrote that epic acoustic song that he wanted someone to record but never happened? (acoustic2.gp4)

I have a custom 8-string with piezo incoming and I'd love to get his permission to record it.