CockWave 2004 -Athens...are you insane??

the_good_son141

hahaoho
Oct 8, 2002
greece
Visit site
well,to my surprise and awe i found out that dt are gonna come to greece on june.and then checked the other bands.hm,very relevant,see its wasp,running wild,and firewind...wow what a line up!
i dunno who makes choices,but its a step back to play with these,even britney spears would fit better...anyway i may come just for you,but i still dunno.i think the promoter is out of reality or its like one more snatch,of course i cant say if you are responsible and all,i hope you are not.

and imagine a few days later at the same city in flames,katatonia,children of bodom, sentenced,haunted,d.borgir.why couldnt you be in this one?:yell:

nevermind,its all bollix.anybody experienced his band playing in the wrong festival?its a historic fuck up...o_O

so are you coming?WITH the band?nice one...but its so shitty i cant joke on it more!:( its about time stanne digs up his old hammerfall outfit for the occasion.rahvin is the cd gonna be out before this,do you know?

the_good_son141 said:
so are you coming?WITH the band?nice one...but its so shitty i cant joke on it more!:(
i'm coming along, yes. and of course you can joke. :) appreciation for some bands or the sheer excitement (for me) coming from hanging around power metallers i used to like when i was fourteen doesn't mean anybody is taking any of this, like, seriously. ;)

its about time stanne digs up his old hammerfall outfit for the occasion.rahvin is the cd gonna be out before this,do you know?
if you mean the new record, it's a definite no. we're talking after the summer here. but if you mean the exposures collection, well, that one's gonna be out on the 24th of may, so yes.

no im not gonna deal it with more seriousness than it deserves,and yes i will not commit harakiri yet if that was on your mind:) it just socks!!
yeah i was reffering to the new,because its written they finished recording and mixing.ah well lets hope for right afterwards then...
if i come it will be:beer,dark tranquillity,beer,beer,beers...proper line up!and if it happens,the t-shirt 'fuck promoters' is ready to embrace me..:)

Wolfman Von Jones said:
CockWave sounds like a large gay party
It does. Maybe the Darkness and the Backstreet Boys will be there. Okay, maybe not the BSB; they're not "in" anymore.

Well, teh Darkness might be cool, but gay they are. I happened to be in a pub while some video of theirs was broadcast - it sounded like the Scorpions, which is saying something, and I've never seen anything less original than a long-haired person clad in ridiculous 70's gear sounding all lovelorn on the edge of a canyon. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @cockwave, auto akribws einai ;)
I'll probably go too, but i'm not sure yet. And of course i'll be going just for DT.

@MagSec: you have to come, you know you want to. :Smokedev:

Siren: Of course I want to, and I do mean it'd be a great investment ..just need to have the money in the first place
wink.gif

I mean.. I could check out DT in that first excuse for a festival, I'd definitely check out that greatly lined-up show, I'd visit some ancient ruins, I'd have a glorious time under the sun by the mediterranean, I'd check out some of the olympics,

...and I'd steal the Siren baby and blow your rock to smithereens :heh:

Oh I love it, I need to get some money..

Good then that the Siren-baby doesn't exist yet, and that my rock is not on any maps, because then i'd have to chop off your balls and i wouldn't want to do that. :cry:

:heh:

No it's not on any maps, but it just so happens that I know exactly where to find its remote and mysterious resting place.. and this time you won't get away with any of your sadistic tricks. Oh yes Siren, your time of reckoning is at hand.

:heh:
_:_

I want to visit Athens.

Athens=Rotting Christ. If I hang around long enough, there'll be a concert by them. I'll get to meet the band members. :D