CockWave 2004 -Athens...are you insane??

the_good_son141 said:
so anyone that turned his heart stone and can inform of the setlist in this dt appearance?or how wasp were,anything you fancy...
wasp were ok but there was way too much pre-recorded stuff for my likings.
dt's setlist was as usual, nothing shocking. in no particular order: final resistance, single part of two, white noise/black silence, wonders at your feet, haven, therein, damage done, the treason wall, punish my heaven, one thought, zodijackyl light... i think that's about it.

rahvin said:
wasp were ok but there was way too much pre-recorded stuff for my likings.
dt's setlist was as usual, nothing shocking. in no particular order: final resistance, single part of two, white noise/black silence, wonders at your feet, haven, therein, damage done, the treason wall, punish my heaven, one thought, zodijackyl light... i think that's about it.
you dont sound excited...anyway i heard it was hot as hell,for the setlist...way too many dd songs but ok,its reasonable..thanks rahvin

the_good_son141 said:
you dont sound excited...anyway i heard it was hot as hell,for the setlist...way too many dd songs but ok,its reasonable..thanks rahvin
oh, i don't sound excited only because i'm a bit tired, and i've spent way too much time on saturday thinking about stuff instead of enjoying the shows. i think it was great, the actual gig, despite the sun being unrelenting, like you've heard. the crowd was pretty wild, the organization not bad at all, in fact.

rahvin said:
oh, i don't sound excited only because i'm a bit tired, and i've spent way too much time on saturday thinking about stuff instead of enjoying the shows. i think it was great, the actual gig, despite the sun being unrelenting, like you've heard. the crowd was pretty wild, the organization not bad at all, in fact.
off topic,i own you a coupple of euros for the cab,he he ohh the drunkness :Spin: we take it next time,,l8tr my drink mixing friend :headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship:

Gtranquillity said:
For those interested... I just uploaded 90 DT pics of the Rockwave festival in Greece.
Resize_of_Rockwave_Athens_June_19th_2004_071.jpg

I spy an Italian. :Spin: