code666 Newsletter February 2004

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
ENID new album ready to be released

enid2004.jpg

[size=+0][size=+0]the new and fourth ENID album titled "Gradwanderer" will be released on code666[/size][/size]​
[size=+0][size=+0]in the next months. this record is the band’s very own and most evolutionary appearance,[/size][/size]​
[size=+0][size=+0]wrapping blues and swing influences, straight rock songs, epic folk ballads
up in some independent, groovy (metallic) music, [size=+0]adorned by a sheer unbelievable spectrum of vocal variation.[/size]​

[size=+0][url="http://www.enid-webrealm.de/"]www.enid-webrealm.de[/url] [/size]

[size=+0]-------------------------------------------------------------[/size]
[size=+0]THEE MALDOROR KOLLECTIVE new album

maldoror2004.jpg

The Italian Post-Metal Kollective will enter "One Voice Studio" during March 2004 to record their new masterpiece titled "A Clockwork Highway".

here's some titles to be included in the tracklist:
[size=+0][size=+0]Dopecity
Who Dares to Kill the Lion?
The Gospel According an Exit Solution
Babilonia Café
An Affecter of Change
Do not expect a "New Era Viral Order part 2.", as usual The Kollective morphed in a new Entity with a new line-up [size=+0](including the Industrial Guru Bad Sector and long time friend Nordvargr)
[size=+0]and a new music style, [size=+0][size=+0]this time more close to the Apocalyptic post-core scene (Isis, Neurosis) [/size][/size][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]the new songs are a slow, hypnotic, tribal trip in a noise soundtrack, [/size][/size][/size][/size][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0][size=+0]like William Gibson in Mescal Overdose.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[/size][/size]-------------------------------------------------------------

[/size][/size][/size][/size]VOID OF SILENCE Recording Third Opus

vos2004.jpg

The new album "Human Antithesis" has been completed. Void of Silence has begun the recording sessions in the "Sick Lab' s Studios" in Rome (Italy). new singer Alan Nemtheanga (Primordial) will come in Italy to record the vocal parts in February 2004. Tracklist and cover preview soon revealed!

yes of course, we are workin on the Better Undead Than Alive part.II :)

but we want to make it REALLY SPECIAL this time, so this will take time.

we are open to suggestion, ideas and opinions about how you would like the next edition

gypsyshred said:
What's the deal with the New Aghora. They haven't chimed in on their official website in 2 years. The suspense is killing me.
they had problems with the line up. I really hope they will finally finish the album in the coming months :)

CD + DVD is a magic combo... and maybe a bonus remix-CD as well... with whom and by what and what-not; I dunno, but if you maybe make one CD a 'best-of code666', and another CD with remixes/collaborations/covertunes etc + a great-as-Hell DVD

...that would be cool!

our main problem regarding the DVD-V project is that we do not have enough video stuff to fill a DVD, and also the quality is not at the top of course, i'd like to do such a thing but I fear that only Negura Bunget and maybe Diabolicum could contribute with something visually interesting, so we'll be forced to focus on music only.