code666 Newsletter march 2004

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
VOID OF SILENCE new ALBUM READY FOR RELEASE!

The Third Opus, Featuring new Vocalist Alan Nemtheanga from Primordial is completed and will be released in Digipack before summer 04 on code666.
This is a turning point album, finally with a monster Production and a new vocal approach, the band is now starting a brand new era with no limits.

--------------------------------------------

DIABOLICUM IN STUDIO TO RECORD 2 ALBUMS IN A ROW!

after 3 long years since "The Dark Blood Rising", the wait is over! Swedish Industrial Black Masters are in Studio
to record not one but 2 Albums! "Infant Sacrifices" and "Vengeance" are the working titles and a release date through code666 is expected for this Autumn/Winter.

-----------------------------------------------------

THE AXIS OF PERDITION SIGN WITH CODE666!

UK noise black metallers "The Axis Of Perdition" signed a contract with code666 to release the next album scheduled for early 2005. after their debut "Corridors" on Rage Of Achilles records, the Post-Apocalyptic Duo is working on the second album. The band takes their inspiration from the ugliness decay of their urban environment, integrated into a darker and more nightmarish dimension of twisted post-apocalyptic mayhem. The reflect this in their sound which a combination of harsh, violent passages, and discordant, ugly guitar work reminiscent of the classic early 90s black metal sound injected with an extra dose of misanthropic disgust, with their penchant for sinister dark ambient/industrial soundscaping, topped off with some of the most bilious, [size=+0][size=+0]unconventional vocal outpourings that the scene has been subjected to.
[/size][/size]​

Er, the first AOP album was actually titled "The Ichneumon Method (And Less Welcome Techniques)", not "Corridors", which was the demo. Our fault for not updating our website for aeons, I guess. We're working on a refined bio at the moment, I'll post it when it's completed to our satisfaction.

Full discography so far:
Axis of Perdition / Pulse Fear - "Corridors" / "Notes from the Lighthouse"

Axis of Perdition - "The Ichneumon Method (And Less Welcome Techniques)"

The Axis of Perdition - "Physical Illucinations In The Sewer of Xuchilbara (The Red God", to be released as half of a split album with Blut Aus Nord (Split title - "Proto-sub Frequencies of Visionary Entities")

Nice one. Must've taken you a long time to come up with that one.

All we really share with AN is the speed, mainly on the first album, which is being slowly phased out. The guitar technique and use of ambient noise is very distinct from them.

I have already told this to michele, but i wanna share it with the world: Axis of Perdition rule. "The Ichneumon Method" is my fave black metal album for 2003, hope to hear something new very soon!

OceanMech said:
Axis of Perdition = Anaal Nathrakh CLONES.

good to hear about V of S and Diabolicum though
do you really think that AOP are AN clones?? :confused: just because they came from UK and the play harsh music using computers, does not mean one is cloning the other.

btw I read on an important Magazine that Ephel Duath are cloning Cynic, so well, what can I say more? ;)