Coil Duet

Dwarfare

New Metal Member
Jul 10, 2006
Saw a video on YouTube sometime back of the song Coil from Watershed, only it was altered at the end to have Mikael and Natalie Lorichs's vocal tracks overlapped for a surprisingly good sound. The video has since been removed, unfortunately, so I figured I'd check in here if anyone knows if it's still out there somewhere and how one might get his hands on it, heh. If anyone knows, thanks for the help!

I've seen/heard it and like a lot of us here (we already talked about it), I thought it was totally awful and is so much better when splitted. But like I said, if they had recorded it to make it sound good together, would also have been nice. Not a great song anyway.

I did a quick editing and the first part sounds weird because they sing it differently, but the "fields of sorrow" part sounds pretty good, I can upload it if anyone wants to hear it, I don't know if it's against the rules though.

EDIT: Here it is, Samsara can delete it if he finds it unapropiate http://www.sendspace.com/file/jyqher

well, I thought you were.....I just....well...

Oh forget it. Nevermind...

It's just I hate people that speaks for everyone and i thought you had fallen into that game-

coil would sound terrible with the duet on the actual mix, that missed the whole point of the song. ie separation.

Exactly. The whole point of "Coil" is that the female character is being left "behind."

It'd be pretty goofy, thematically, for them to finish it off with a duet.

"Hey, I said I was leaving you before, but now I'm back to tell you I'm leaving one more time just in case you forgot! Let us sing about this bitter goodbye now in harmony before I'm out for reals!"

Some people just want stupid things. :erk: