COLBERT FOR PRESIDENT!

we should start a he-man clinton hater club.

clinton will do serious damage to the US and abroad
~gR~

I really wanna see Hilary run though, so Bill Clinton has to enter the first ladies' cookie cooking competition.

I really wanna see Hilary run though, so Bill Clinton has to enter the first ladies' cookie cooking competition.

I'm pretty sure he'd fucking love that, actually.

As if this matters in comparison to stopping the war, balancing the budget, implementing healthcare and improving public education. She can't "destroy all guns" anyway.

no wai she will send her storm troopers to seize all guns then she will hurl them into a pit of lava

Mathiäs;6616110 said:
Gun control is a good thing.

except it doesnt work. most guns used in crimes are bought illegally on the street.

and youre gonna have to explain why i'm a moron.
~gR~

Mathiäs;6616110 said:
Gun control is a good thing.

Most retarded statement ever, sorry. Go look at the homicide statistics. Countries with the highest homicide rates have the strictest gun control laws. Switzerland, probably the most lax country, has the least. In fact, Swiss soldiers are ordered to keep their weapons at home with them, and can even carry them out and about unconcealed.

thats true. not even street cops carry guns on duty. whats that say about their crime and culture hehe

the US's problem is cultural one. gun control laws wont solve that. we need to curb gang violence first.
~gR~

My apologies, I assumed everyone would know I was referring to homicides with a gun, not crime in general.

Most retarded statement ever, sorry. Go look at the homicide statistics. Countries with the highest homicide rates have the strictest gun control laws. Switzerland, probably the most lax country, has the least. In fact, Swiss soldiers are ordered to keep their weapons at home with them, and can even carry them out and about unconcealed.

ok first of all Switzerland has 7.5 million people. The US has 300 mil. No further explanation needed there.

So, what you're saying is that you want everyone to be able to acquire a gun? The schizophrenic in the insane asylum? Etc? What about automatics?

I'm not saying guns shouldn't be available for personal use. I just think it should be harder to get them.