Colin Richardson 5153 profile vs lasse 5153

VESmedic

Nov 17, 2012
Had alot of requests for this on the Kemper forum, thought I would post this here as well. This is a profile from Colin Richardson that he used on a recent record. It's a 5153 through a krankenstein 4x12, sm57/ DB112 combo.lasses profile is through a recto cab, so naturally they will sound different. Absolutely no tweaking on either. Just wanted to show how up to par lasses profiles are, as well as give some insight Into the "big boys" sounds...

***DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR THE PROFILE: it's not going to happen, unless your name is Andy sneap.****

Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

https://soundcloud.com/truckguy3/colin-sneap-5153

https://soundcloud.com/truckguy3/lasse-5153

Is this from Vengeance Falls? If so...comparing the tones he's really jacked that top end with the GML on the album. I actually prefer your raw profile ^

Is this from Vengeance Falls? If so...comparing the tones he's really jacked that top end with the GML on the album. I actually prefer your raw profile ^

Ummm.... I can neither confirm nor deny those allegations of said album profile :loco:

But yes, that record has considerably more High end with the 8200. Regardless if that album is Kemper or not( well, I mean, it is :D) It's probably my favorite tone they've gotten on a record yet, that is obviously just my personal opinion though.

You confirmed it on the Kemper forum? :devil:

I think the first BFMV album is my fav Colin tone overall along with Chimaira' self titled

You confirmed it on the Kemper forum? :devil:

I think the first BFMV album is my fav Colin tone overall along with Chimaira' self titled

Ah damn, I did didn't I :D

That's a great one for sure as well! The man does solid work for sure, can't argue that in the least!

Those profiles are quite a bit different from each other. The Colin one has that full spectrum.... weight to it. Just feels heavy. I like it more in this case, but the Lasse profile also sounds really good. Could use a few tweaks. It's thinner. I have no doubt I'll get plenty of use out of the Lasse pack.

Also there's a ton of noise in the clips. Do the DI's have weird edits on them?

love the tone on triviums new album, love the raw profile even more. man would a rig pack from Colin or Andy be great...

So i suppose you work with Colin?...
Interesting...
Now give me the tom samples from behemoth´s evangelion and i will let you live...

That was my point; I'm pretty sure Evangelion was just pulled into a Blackening template.

Haha never heard the Behemoth mix until now but that for sure sounds exactly the same. But Colins mixes tend to sound exactly the same, always same snare and kick. I really love his aesthetics and would kill for those samples haha.

I guess I need to be corrected also, sounds like it might have been the atm250DE In there with the db112 not the sm57z
.... I swear I hear some 57 in there though, but who knows.