College Campus Music

oh right because im like 187 or something and 65kg so im too skinny for almost any shirt anyway :D

but yeah ill pm you about this as soon as i cba to remove some of my 100 pms

Ellestin said:
It's this one. L-sized tho... :cry:

Geisterfaust_shirt.jpg

nice design

way too wee for a growing lard like me though

besides I only ever wear black....being dead necro n'all

I take it the swans one is beanstalk size also

JayKeeley said:
Yeah, Mogwai were getting talked up a lot in the NY Times the other day. I think they have a new album coming out.

I also suspect a lot of NYU students must read the NY Times, because quite honestly, it's entire music section is aimed at the college ratio.

Do you have any of their albums yet? (the new one is out today, waiting for it to arrive later this week) I'd recommend starting with Happy Songs and then getting the first three in order.
Damn, those Primordial and Empyrium shirts are awesome.

nobody's mentioned my arch nemesis, dave fucking mathews band, which i haaate and is eeeverryyywheeerrrreee. also jack johnson, john mayer, and a bunch of other stupid jerks with guitars singing about the beach. and modest mouse. man everyone has shitty taste in music except me.

[/offtopic :loco:]

i dunno where else to say it, but thinking about the hippie music at my school made me remember: i mentioned the phrase "stoner metal" to my mom and she said "what, like phish playing metal?" :tickled:

or maybe I just went to a cool college, I dunno

I could've sworn though, that everytime I would look at college top 10s or CMJ lists and what not, that college music was by & large indie & alt-rock

I was actually expecting a penis joke. Good to see no one around here is that immature.

I've heard both of Growing's albums, cool ambient/drone shit, The Sky's Run Into The Sea is highly recommended for the people here who don't equate that type of music with formless noise. Gotta love a band that would build a drone piece around the Norwegian Wood melody.