Collibus - Trusting The Illusion

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I know I don’t post here anymore but this album is defo for progpower fans. Some of you may know these Brits from their debut release but they are just about to release a new one.

They are totally unsung and I never even knew they had an album coming out but God damn these new tracks are something special. Hyped for the album and why these guys are not more well known is beyond me. This could be huge in the power prog underground with some exposure. Someone needs to help promote these guys pronto! A perfect fit for ProgPower no doubt.

This single was released in 2016 but makes it on this album as well. Very heavy and still very melodic.

- What a track. Overwhelmingly good. Hits you like a ton of bricks but then has a calm mid section.

Reactions: NorseBlood
I am curious who produced the second video. Much of the style reminds me of Orden Ogan's "Vampire in Ghost Town", and "Come With Me to the Other Side" videos. Talented band, and you're right that second track is a killer.

Just got around to listening to this. It is a great album! More people should hear it...... If you're looking for clean vocal prog power metal, this just kills it