COME BACK TO THE STATES!!!!

LordOfTheStrings

Full time metal geek
Aug 28, 2005
www.real-retribution.net
I remember seeing Evergrey open up for Iced Earth and Children Of Bodom early last year!!! They stole the show and put on one of the best and clearest shows I've ever seen!!!! Little did I know that Tom and Henrik went back and hung out for a bit at the back of the audience, I would have gone back and bothered them for a bit!!! Hahaha, jk! Yeah, but come back to the United States! WE LOVE YOU OVER HERE!!!!!

PS: The new DVD and CD kill!!!! Masterpieces just like all the earlier works!!!

LordOfTheStrings said:
I remember seeing Evergrey open up for Iced Earth and Children Of Bodom early last year!!! They stole the show and put on one of the best and clearest shows I've ever seen!!!! Little did I know that Tom and Henrik went back and hung out for a bit at the back of the audience, I would have gone back and bothered them for a bit!!! Hahaha, jk! Yeah, but come back to the United States! WE LOVE YOU OVER HERE!!!!!

PS: The new DVD and CD kill!!!! Masterpieces just like all the earlier works!!!

Yes come back! :wave:

I'm begging you to do a show in Columbus. I hate having to travel to Cleveland or Cincy to see a metal show. Columbus = MIDDLE OF STATE.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! WE LOVE YOU

Talk to your local clubs and bring contact information for Inside Out; I've talked with Jim Pitulski in the past about having Evergrey play at the Thunderdome here in Baltimore. Let the clubs know you want them to play!

I became a fan of evergrey inbetween Recreation day and before the inner circle came out. I was like 12 or 13 at the time and I had never been to a concert so I missed out in seeing evergrey. I hope they come back to the states they're my favorite band along with OPeth. :yell: :cool: