Come on now, what is this all about?

Black Dragon

Longest Here
Apr 29, 2001
Your Remains Shall Decorate My Home...
http://www.eddiesmegastore.com/images/stock/dance_of_death.jpg

I've always liked the stuff that maiden have done merchandise wise. I mean, I don't like EVERYTHING enough to own it, but I like my rather large collection and don't regret spending one penny.

Lately I have not boughten anything new. The latest maiden thing I purchased was my BNW vinyl. I am sick and tired of live crap, that is why. Now, I just looked at the mega store for a shirt or something, and I came across that which I linked to up at the top.

This is the first time I have seen a piece of Maiden merchandise and asked "Why the fuck.....?". Is that picture steve's first computer generated picture? Was he so proud of it that he had to make shirts out of it? I didn't care much for the Ed Hunter shirts, but saw redeeming factors about it. NOT THIS.

*shakes head* I don't know what to make of this.

Not a fan of live releases are you? My next live album would be Gamma's SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET. I am really looking forward to it since Hansen is among the best producers out there.

Also watch out for reunited Priest to release a live album after their tour and studio effort is released.

I kind of like Live albums once in a while you know, especially if I attended a similiar show (e.g. BNW Tour). I Really dig the atmosphere and all. But studio is the shiznit although admitedly Shirley is better of live than in studio. BNW's production is a geigh.

I don't mind live albums if they don't over do it. I mean come on, in the 90's they re'eased enough live material to amount to more releases than a lot of bands do in their careers(live and studio). There is no need for that when Studio material can be released.

Not only is it a stupid shirt, it doesn't even make any sense! A baby sitting on top of a wolf?!?! I really hope there is some sort of explanation about this after DoD comes out.

I'm getting that shirt. And where the hell did little boo peep go?

Lol anybody who buys that shirt are gay. And can not think for themselves.

Looks Like something Metallica Put Out during Load Of Shit and Reload Of Shit,Next thing Bob Rock will be playing bass and producing the next Maiden album.