Why are Maiden-fans a band of easy-to-satisfy sheeps?

Iced In Flames said:
To me it sounded like YES did the soundtrack for Legend.

No it was Tangerine Dream, but Jon Anderson sang and wrote the lyrics for one of the songs. It's the song that plays during the end credits. "Loved By The Sun" was the title.

Mark said:
(oh, ps - I'm glad Blood Brothers wasn't a single; overwrought melodramatic crud, IMO;))

Cheers man! I posted that on the official forum and all the members wanted to lynch me! I dont like the song but the fanboys cant hear a bad word said against it.

John Silver said:
So now I'm a fan boy. :lol:

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the posters on the official board. They went way over the top insulting me cos I said Blood Brothers was a bit shit.
Are you paranoid people are always talking about you or something? :saint:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Cheers man! I posted that on the official forum and all the members wanted to lynch me! I dont like the song but the fanboys cant hear a bad word said against it.

Not all the members wanted to lynch you. I post there but I've never insulted anyone for having an opinion different than mine. I think for Maiden WD is a mediocre song, I still like it but can see why other people don't.

Thunderw0lf said:
Not all the members wanted to lynch you. I post there but I've never insulted anyone for having an opinion different than mine. I think for Maiden WD is a mediocre song, I still like it but can see why other people don't.

I take it back, it's not mediocre. After hearing it live at the Merriweather Tuesday night I think it's a killer tune. This one is meant to be be blasted through 100,000 watts. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: