aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
COME ON LIVERPOOL.

MAKE IT NUMBER 6 IN ATHENS!!!

For the 96!
For the greatest fans in the world.

YNWA :headbang:

I AM ABSOLUTELY GOING APESHIT AT WORK TODAY... A FEW MORE HOURS ... THEN THE WE HIT THE PUB - GAME WON'T START TIL 4.30AM LOCAL TIME.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse the shouting. I am absolutely PUMPED for this game. I wanna see Gerrard shut Gattuso' fat, ugly, bitching mouth up as well as make Ancelotti eat his own words. Disrespectful cheating mongrels.

I HOPE WE SMASH EM!!!!

C'mon the Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to see Kewell play a blinder from the bench.

She's going to be a fucking long sleep day at work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool never took their chances despite dominating most of the play. AC did. They deserved to win, it pains me to say.

Shit.

Congrats to AC Milan. They took their chances. We didn't. Fully deserved.

No complaints.

Gracious in defeat lads. The rabble that follow football these days could learn a lot instead of rampaging through Athens, giving British football a bad name. Fucking assholes. Its time's like that I'm glad I don't follow the sport much any more. You just don't see that sort of shit in Golf. lol

Stupid behaviour - no excuse for it.

But, UEFA are idiots. 12,000 tickets per team? WTF are they thinking. Its about time they realised most of this trouble was caused by fans who came in hope, some sold dodgy tickets. Tensions were high already so why not do something about it.