Come to Greece

CalicoJack

New Metal Member
May 26, 2002
Athens, Greece
Visit site
Is Lefay gonna come to Greece?
If someone is in touch with the band, plz say to come here, maybe they can record a live album here since we are the best croud ( :D ). Anyway, last weekend Blind Guardian were here, and I might say it was the best concert ever. Probably we are gonna be on their next live (or DVD), same for Kreator DVD. Now we are getting ready for Running Wild, Paradise Lost, Halford, Slayer. Only Lefay is missing. Hope to see you on tour.

:headbang:

HELLcome CalicoJack.
We all hope for a tour of Lefay......and I'm sure the band would love to play in Greece as well :)

Robin reads the board btw (still problems with posting I guess...), so feel free and keep begging :D

Sure. You didn't really get my point, Ansuz. I know that my chances to see them live are really good. It was just because we had already discussed some time ago when the next tour is going to happen at all.
Of course CalicoJack especially can't know that.

Now that I'm thinking about it......my first post is basically kind of crap. :p
But I'll leave it the way it is.

Yeah Gaunerin don't complain, if they don't tour then we're always ready for Sweden soon I get better, don't we. :)

@ CalicoJack: wellcome / hellcome nice to see ya here. Angel Dust told me how great the Greek audience is. :)
Feel free to ask what ever you like to ask, I'll pass it on to Robin. Hopefully he gets the log in probs sorted out soon, then he'll post himself here.

If you keep hellcoming all the people everywhere they'll need to build some extra homes down there, and heaven's gonna be closed and goes bancrupt :mad: :p

Btw, didn't mean to make you think, Gaunerin :eek: ;)

Well, what are the Lefay dudes doing anyway, these days? Writing/recording a new album? Or drinking (Woo, better not, alcohol ain't too good for the band - on the other hand.. what the heck :p ) or doing nothing? ;)

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
If you keep hellcoming all the people everywhere they'll need to build some extra homes down there, and heaven's gonna be closed and goes bancrupt :mad: :p

:lol:
Especially on this board we have to keep hellcoming everybody I'm afraid.
We got that nice little pun from the website for Robin's Apocalypse Radio and loved it right away :) :cool:

About your question what the guys are doing......I have no idea what they are up to. Haven't thought about this at all though it would be interesting to know.
Hehehe, Ansuz, you made me think again :p :D

edit: I misspelled AnsuzAstral's name :eek: