Come to SERBIA!!!!

:p english depends on what part. Quebec and New brunswick have a lot of french people, Newfoundlands english but a different dialect, europeans usually understand it but sometimes others have trouble with it. If you visit canada I'd suggest newfoundland but I am bias lol

Canada interests me a lot, where you've got nature like Skandinavia and people speak English. I'd certainly not move anywhere that had other than English or Finnish as native tongue, I don't want to communicate like a cave man. I don't really know a thing about Canada except they hunt beavers and make mustard and maple cyrup. Maybe someday I'll visit there and get drunk.

Here we hunt caribou, I don't think I've ever seen a beaver, but I have seen a lot of dead caribou. i have no idea about mustard and maple cyrup, especially mustard.

b grade horror movies usually come from the states don't they? Pretty much any film I've seen from Newfoundland has been some viking movie in old norse or really...really bad swedish.

How's the employment in Newfoundland, you got any jobs on offer like crab fishing or something I can do to pay for living and beer?

lol fishing. yea. you'd get a job here in fishing :p nah you're best off working in oil for newfoundland, that would pay enough for lviing and beer, livings really cheap here, you could probably get away on 500-600 euros or 7-800 euros if you drank a lot (we use dollars here but thats it roughly in euros). we took this topic way off topic too

Yeah I'm not a sea person. Or is it a lake, I can't remember, it's so fucking big, the great lakes? Oil?

If nothing was holding me back here I'd probably be packing by now...

yea theres a lot of work in the offshore oil rigs here, but theres a lot of work in technology based stuff too like computer stuff, telecommunications, etc. Newfoundlands no where near the great lakes, we are closer to greenland then the great lakes I think. Newfoundlands an island off the coast off mainland canada, a large island though like we are bigger than iceland. :p you should get a map

Ah yes... my geology is bad I guess.

wmap3.gif

It would make a pretty cool adventure to drop by for the summer to work and party with some Canadian folks.

LOL I love that map. it makes the world look so tiny like I could just swim to britain. summers are the best. get drunk and go swimming , hope not to drown

I'm just reading people's experiences on moving to Canada for a period to work. It would be a cool adventure and I'd imagine an experience like that would kill the remaining lazyness in me. Then again I also thought about throwing a dart on a world map eyes shut and that's where we'd go for vacation with buds. You sometimes want to charish the possibilities. :p

I'd like to go somewhere for a while to try out someplace different. A few of my friends went to finland for a while, they said it wasn't very different cept for the language part but then everyone spoke english too, but I can't speak from experience, only from what they said, so maybe you'd find newfoundland boring (or maybe you'd like that aspect?), but other parts of canada i have no clue about, ontarios nothing like newfoundland but thats as far as ive been. I'd like to go to germany or sweden maybe

I'm just reading people's experiences on moving to Canada for a period to work. It would be a cool adventure and I'd imagine an experience like that would kill the remaining lazyness in me. Then again I also thought about throwing a dart on a world map eyes shut and that's where we'd go for vacation with buds. You sometimes want to charish the possibilities. :p

Go to China. It's lots of fun and it's cheap. The only issue would be dealing with the language barrier, since hardly anyone speaks decent English outside of big western-influenced cities.

I have a couple of friends from Sweden and one friend in Finnland, and I didn't say that Finland is paradise in any of my posts, I just said I'd like to live there. No, I have never been there, and the most northern spot I've ever been to is Oxford in England but that doesn't matter now...

As far as you ask me, I'd like to go to all northern places that are covered with snow and, but Skandinavian countries are my favourite, and I like all of their languages, and once more - no, I have never been there but judging by the things I've heard, I'm certain I would LOVE it!

Btw I do hope this is a joke :rofl:
Sweden-Then-and-Now.jpg

I have a couple of friends from Sweden and one friend in Finnland, and I didn't say that Finland is paradise in any of my posts, I just said I'd like to live there. No, I have never been there, and the most northern spot I've ever been to is Oxford in England but that doesn't matter now...

As far as you ask me, I'd like to go to all northern places that are covered with snow and, but Skandinavian countries are my favourite, and I like all of their languages, and once more - no, I have never been there but judging by the things I've heard, I'm certain I would LOVE it!

I don't know how old are you :lol: but judging by your posts... I don't think you have reached the age to realize that some things aren't the way you think they are. First off, I can tell you from personal experience - I have lived in Sweden, it's cold most of the times. You ain't some kinda viking, so don't pretend like "ugh cold, my best friend!". When I say it's cold, I mean it's cold. Secondly, if you don't have citizenship, forget about finding a job. The best solution is to go study and hope that mom and dad can pay your rent/food and all this stuff. Education and uni apartments in Sweden are free, I don't know about Finland tho. I'll let brothers of metal tell you about it. Also if you want to live on your own, you have to queue on those stupid websites and wait up to 1~2 years so you can have apartment (depends on the city tho, but let's take Uppsala for example). Or just let the university put you in apartment with 3 other lazyass stoners. But really, don't get your hopes so high, they might as well go down fast. If you find a job, then great, those countries pay a lot and yeah, then it's up to you to figure out what to do.

I don't know how old are you :lol: but judging by your posts... I don't think you have reached the age to realize that some things aren't the way you think they are. First off, I can tell you from personal experience - I have lived in Sweden, it's cold most of the times...

Heh, you rlly don't get it - I walk in short sleeves when it's -8 degrees Celsius, and I swim a lot during the winter...

And when I sad 'I would be so fcking happy if I lived in Finnland' I had the same feeling like I would have said ' I wish I had tons of money...' , anyway you rlly didn't have to carry out all those administrative facts, I'm not intending to work there, it would simply be cool if I had a house or something there, that's all...

Heh, you rlly don't get it - I walk in short sleeves when it's -8 degrees Celsius, and I swim a lot during the winter...

And when I sad 'I would be so fcking happy if I lived in Finnland' I had the same feeling like I would have said ' I wish I had tons of money...' , anyway you rlly didn't have to carry out all those administrative facts, I'm not intending to work there, it would simply be cool if I had a house or something there, that's all...

Dude, I also walk outside with no shirt on when its -10 and do my warmup exercises and I don't call that cold at all. You will know what cold really means when you go there. If Finnish people tell you it's cold and they are born and raised there, then maybe think about it. I'm not telling you, that you should stop dreaming. But take a look at the real world and what the rest of the people tell you. If you want your dream to become true, then take some advice and keep something in your mind.