come.to/swano

AnTz0r

Crimson King
Oct 16, 2004
Netherlands
ok, we have got swano.com back here :) NICE!

now that we have that, does anybody have the older website, come.to/swano?

in my moontower booklet it says we should go there for more information about dan, the lyrics, and the sanctuary. seems like interesting stuff :loco: so what was in it?

Hep :)
those were really old addresses, if they are from Moontower. I have not seen that one even. The Swano.com was the one hosted by The End Records, if I remember correctly, where Dan put all the demos, different versions, old songclips and many of the never-released bands plus rare stuff.

I think there might be people here who have still material from the swano.com, maybe something shows up. Nowadays Dan's page is for the studio mostly:
http://www.unisound.se/

I visited swano.com a few years ago and I really like to visit it again:D. There was a lot of interesting stuff if I remember right...

Sorry to be a noob, but can somebody explain the steps we must take to access the old site. I'd really like to see it too, but I don't know how to work the FTP.

Sorry to be a noob, but can somebody explain the steps we must take to access the old site. I'd really like to see it too, but I don't know how to work the FTP.

I tried the html way but I didn't manage to get to the site. I installed an ftp-client (Filezilla) and put following things to the client (I copypasted them from Dag's message):

Host: ftp.darkprints.com
port 21

username: swano@darkprints.com
password: swano

I know you wanted the html way but ftp way is so easy that I'm sure you can make it work:). Just write those to the ftp client and connect. Check the following picture (taken from Filezilla).

If someone knew how to get to the site with a web browser, I would like to know the way too, even if I managed to get there with an ftp client:).