New to Dan Swano...little help?

Well, to update this one:

I got my order in from The End Records, which consisted of Purgatory Afterglow, Crimson, Alive Again (and a Kalmah record...but that's a different forum).

I've had an MP3 version of Crimson for a while, but I just had to own the real thing.

I set my alarm this morning and woke up to some Purgatory Afterglow, and what a wonderful awakening it was! Killer album so far it's one of my favs.

Currently listening to Alive Again (that scream is terrifying btw), and I must say they they own probably all of this commercialized pop rock bs that MTV plays.

Oh, and that Kalmah album (Swamplord), it kicks ass too ;).

SovietPower said:
MTV doesnt exist to me. It's a pile of crap

Depends which mtv(as in mtv or mtv2) and in which continent(Europe, America or Asia)

there are some good metal shows on MTV Europe but they run mostly after 10PM GMT. and Mtv2 has Headbangers Ball and other good Metal shows but mostly it runs emo,punk,nu metal and alternative music

paradoxile said:
Depends which mtv(as in mtv or mtv2) and in which continent(Europe, America or Asia)

there are some good metal shows on MTV Europe but they run mostly after 10PM GMT. and Mtv2 has Headbangers Ball and other good Metal shows but mostly it runs emo,punk,nu metal and alternative music

Regular craptastic Americanized MTV, I hate that it even exists.

um, so back on topic...
i got moontower--holy fuck, i can't stop listening to it!
and bloodbath resurrection thru carnage ('cause of akerfeldt mostly...)--love that too!
gonna get some nightingale next, i think "I"...
i really needed something new, and i guess this swano character should keep me busy for a while...
but does he tour the use with any of his current projects/groups???

sometimes he plays some gigs with nightingale... but no big tour. i wouldnt expect him in england anytime soon.

oh and when (if?) bloodbath finds a new singer bloodbath is probably going to do a tour.