good dan swano songs?

Rocky

Jan 26, 2002
Long Island, New York
Visit site
hey, im new to dan swano, i saw a quote from uncreation on someone's post, i thought it sounded cool so i downloaded it, i thought it was amazing, can someone recommend other good songs or albums by swano?

:lol: They're all good!!!

But if you like Uncreation than try the rest of the Moontower album (Add Reality, In Empty Phrases, for example).

Or Edge of Sanity - Crimson (though it's about 40min), Twilight, The Masque, Enigma...

Or Nightingale - Deep Inside of Nowhere, Nighfall Overture, Drowning in Sadness...

Or - okay I must stop before I get carried away.

These are only a tiny sample of his songs and his various projects, but it's a start. You really should get them all though.

thanks for looking at my quote on my posts...lol, im glad i could help...all of his songs are amazing, as you will soon learn, heres some of his projects:

Dan Swano - Moontower (solo album)
Nightingale
Bloodbath
Unicorn
Edge of Sanity
Pan Thy Monium
Infestdead good luck man!

If you thought Uncreation was amazing, surely buy the Moontower cd. 7 of the 8 tracks are amazing and the weak track "Creating illusions" is still good enough to not skip. <grin> My fav's from that cd: In Empty Phrases, The Big Sleep, Patchworks.

Other song reccomendations:
Nightingale (now a band) - Alive again (Closing chronicles album), Still in the Dark, I return, Scarred for life ("I" album)

Hey!

I think Dan could even write a song for a boy group - it would probably sound brilliant!
So just check out every single album and decide which music stile is best for you. His songs are all great, everyone in its own way!

See you

NICO