Songs that Dan Swano should cover

Hi Battie.

I am not sure how many my time allows, but there is at least 5 songs that will be ready. I think I posted all of them here some months ago. It´s funny that u guys get into this discussion, because it is actually a dream of mine to have an interaction with you guys and together we make cool coverversions or re-recordings of old stuff of mine. Each member of the "club" pay a bit of cash to PayPal (The more members, the less amount per person) and once the voting is ready for which song gets the "treatment" I book a day in my own studio and record this song. Then I send each member a high-res MP3 and who ever "leaks" this song will have the wrath of all the other members!!!

Dan Swanö;7254225 said:
It´s funny that u guys get into this discussion, because it is actually a dream of mine to have an interaction with you guys and together we make cool coverversions or re-recordings of old stuff of mine. Each member of the "club" pay a bit of cash to PayPal (The more members, the less amount per person) and once the voting is ready for which song gets the "treatment" I book a day in my own studio and record this song. Then I send each member a high-res MP3 and who ever "leaks" this song will have the wrath of all the other members!!!

If that happens it will be absolutely fantastic! You have no idea how much money I could put out on this kind of thing. :oops:

Re-recorded version of Hiding Again (dreams off...) :worship:

If that happens it will be absolutely fantastic! You have no idea how much money I could put out on this kind of thing. :oops:

Re-recorded version of Hiding Again (dreams off...) :worship:

Oooh... tough one. That'd be like rerecording Supper's Ready. Or to repaint Mona Lisa...

Iron Maiden - Paschendale
Darkthrone - Hordes of nebulah
Camel - Echoes
Slipknot - Gently (fag band, great song)
Tool - The Grudge
Led Zep - Kashmir / Stairway

You serious? :guh:

Dan can do an Iron Maiden cover or maybe Camel.. but realistically Darkthrone??? Slipknot???

rush - freewill

phil collins - another day in paradise, in the air tonight, you'll be in my heart, two worlds (from tarzan!)

Against all odds would be fantastic. I have have tried it a few times only me and piano, and it is almost in my range and it have the same "backbone" like my own compositions. I think me and Dag did an immortal karaoke version of it at a new-years party many ago...all I can remember from that drunken evening was "...turn around a see my cry" was really high ;)

Patrick Swayze - She is like the wind

that would be killer

Funny u mention that. I accidentally stole a part of that one for a Unicorn song once. I kind of forgot about the "feeling" that I had heard it somewhere else and when I played it to the other guys they laughed their heads off and said only "Shes like the wind" and looked at me and I was like.....aaaarrggghhh.....:puke:

it is a nice song indeed.

D

"Hello" by Lionel Richie
"Against All Odds" by Phil Collins
"Dance on a Volcano" by Genesis
"Many Too Many" by Genesis
"The Voice" by The Moody Blues
"Hold The Line" by Toto
"Bottom Of Your Soul" by Toto
"Danger Money" by U.K.
"Here Comes The Flood" by Peter Gabriel
"Lucky" by Seven Mary Three