Cover Songs By Dan Swano?

I am not quite sure but is seems that Outcome - Doin' Asia is an album of covers by Dan Swano. I have only two songs "Never in a Million Years" and " Heat of the Moment". These songs are really great especially the first song - million times better than the original performed by Asia.

mattcira said:
You all forgot the best Swano cover song, ever! Uriah Heep - Stealin' !!!

"....I've done the ranger's daughter and it sure did hurt his pride (uh huh...) "

No, I didn't! :D

See post number 5.

I am sure there are more that I have that I have yet to remember though.

Recently I managed to downlad the album "Doing Asia" - covers of Asia by Dan Sano. It took me ages to downlaod it but it was worth just to hear clear vocal of Dan Swano. The album was recorded in 1995.

Doin' Asia - Dan Swano

01-voice of america
02-smile had left your eyes
03-open your eyes
04-never in a million years
05-heat of the moment

min said:
Nightingale also covered Edge Of Sanity's Losing Myself (Infernal) in Nightfall Overture album :loco:

and swano, akerfeldt and another dude covered Judas Priest covering Fleetwood Mac's The Green Manalishi :loco: o_O :loco:

:D
these two are my favorites :)

Grunthor said:
Recently I managed to downlad the album "Doing Asia" - covers of Asia by Dan Sano. It took me ages to downlaod it but it was worth just to hear clear vocal of Dan Swano. The album was recorded in 1995.

Doin' Asia - Dan Swano

01-voice of america
02-smile had left your eyes
03-open your eyes
04-never in a million years
05-heat of the moment

It also has "Don't Cry" on it.

Mortisaga said:
I'm not sure about this, I believe it IS Dan singing. It's found on "Evolution" and imo those vocals don't sound like Robban...

Actually, I remember Dan saying once upon a time, it wasn't him singing the Danzig cover...
it's done with the cryptic line-up.