Come to the U.S.

I'm going to the Slayer/In Flames show on 8/18!

:headbang: maybe since I have to stand through Soulfly I should d/l some shit to familiarize myself with them. I got burned out on nu-metal pretty quick and never really gave them a chance.

Hey Pyrexia:

Yea, finally made it back on this board after a long break. Man, I hope Dark Tranquillity play Houston. Please oh please come come come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares about In Flames! After reading more negative than positive reviews, I doubt I'll be supporting them anymore. :D

Originally posted by darksoulstress
Hey Pyrexia:

Yea, finally made it back on this board after a long break. Man, I hope Dark Tranquillity play Houston. Please oh please come come come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares about In Flames! After reading more negative than positive reviews, I doubt I'll be supporting them anymore. :D

About In Flames, I downloaded their new album (because of this I basically feel like I should buy it when it comes out). I am sure all the "In Flames are sellouts" people are going to have a ball with this record. They will lose many fans, but in turn, they will gain many new ones (again).

I also hope to god that DT will be in Toronto this year, and damn I'll even go to the Montreal show so I can see them twice! :D