Common now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailgunnerII

New Metal Member
Aug 16, 2005
Chicago, IL
There is only one question I want to ask. I believe it should be forwarded to Dave Mustain: WHO THE HELL DECIDED TO PUT DILLINER ESCAPE PLAN AND FEAR FACTORY ON THE MAIN STAGE :ill: , AND SYX ON THE 2ND?!? :err: Why would somebody want to put someone to suck for 45 minutes (FF had almost one hour perf) x2 (DO NOT forget Dillingers) :yuk: , and on the other side have SYX playing few songs and actually PLAYING IT! :headbang: WTF?! :confused: I was over at Tweeter Center near Chicago and I almost missed SYX because I would have never thought they could play 2nd stage and not even headlining it but LifeOfAgony?!? :loco: I realize Mustain was on heavy drugs for a while o_O , but why making such a mistake. Even if FF and DIP are his friends it is friendly to say: YOU SUCK! I HAVE TO PUT YOU ON STAGE 2, and invite SYX to play the real deal.
Such a dissapointment. :cry: I was lucky to meet Sir Russell after the show and I asked him the same thing, but he just smiled. I know he would've agreed but...
Nevermind. SEE YA ON TOUR SYX KINGS!!! :hotjump: :headbang: :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.