Complete Nightingale Discography

AlexGuinness

The Collector
Oct 14, 2004
Scotland.
www.facebook.com
Not sure if I am missing anything...

Have the 5 studio albums, the live MetalFest one, the 10th anniversary one.

Also have things like Return To Fantasy and Black Mark Tribute II, is there anything that I am missing? Was there anything that was only issued as demo or anything?

At ProgPower Europe 2003 they sold their own publication, called "Live Again". It contains material from Cyprus 2003, US 2001 and Sweden 2001.

Then there was a kinda similar thing made before for financing the trip to ProgPower US. People could buy a Live (?) - Nightingale - CD from the band for "support price", and that generated enough money for the flight tickets and all.

Have you considered the Live - DVD?

But you tell me please what about this "Return To Fantasy" :)

fireangel said:
At ProgPower Europe 2003 they sold their own publication, called "Live Again". It contains material from Cyprus 2003, US 2001 and Sweden 2001.

Then there was a kinda similar thing made before for financing the trip to ProgPower US. People could buy a Live (?) - Nightingale - CD from the band for "support price", and that generated enough money for the flight tickets and all.

Have you considered the Live - DVD?

But you tell me please what about this "Return To Fantasy" :)

Thanks for the reply...

Is the one that was sold at PPEur still available from anywhere, if nothing is posted here after a few days I may try mailing Dan.

I think the PPUS one is the "Live At The Metalfest" one that I already have.

I had forgotten about the DVD, I guess I really should mail Dan!

"A Return To Fantasy" is a tribute compilation to Uriah Heep. It contains the track "Stealin'" performed by Nightingale. It was released in 2003 through Century Media.

AlexGuinness said:
Thanks for the reply...

Is the one that was sold at PPEur still available from anywhere, if nothing is posted here after a few days I may try mailing Dan.

I think the PPUS one is the "Live At The Metalfest" one that I already have.

I had forgotten about the DVD, I guess I really should mail Dan!

"A Return To Fantasy" is a tribute compilation to Uriah Heep. It contains the track "Stealin'" performed by Nightingale. It was released in 2003 through Century Media.

The PPEur is called "Live in the night" I think i have a few left. I can always make a new one :D

Gurgelguff said:
The PPEur is called "Live in the night" I think i have a few left. I can always make a new one :D

Oooh... excellent, thanks Dag! :hotjump:

I will check my finances and mail Dan in a week or so, or should I PM you instead?

Are there other compilation CD tracks that I am missing as well? I seem to remember there is something, but cannot remember what I am thinking of...

AlexGuinness said:
Oooh... excellent, thanks Dag! :hotjump:

I will check my finances and mail Dan in a week or so, or should I PM you instead?

Are there other compilation CD tracks that I am missing as well? I seem to remember there is something, but cannot remember what I am thinking of...

Mail me if you want.
I don´t think Dan has an Live albums left
dag.swano@swipnet.se
We did two other covers at the same time as "Return": "Cést la vie" by ELP
and "Before the dawn" by Judas P but i don´t know if they ever released them