Comunidad Opeth Argentina

αlphaWhore

Léase "alfajor"
Aug 31, 2008
Loma del orto
Hey everybody! Just wanted you to know we started an Argentinian Opeth forum.

You can check it out on http://opethargentina.foroes.net/

For all argentinian/latin american/spanish speaking Opeth fans, you can take a look, it's kinda small yet but the idea is to grow until we can gather a huge latin american fanbase (we're there somewhere, I know we are!)

Well, that's all, I don't like spamming but I just wanted you to know. :)

Thanks!

lol, I thought you were talking to Opethian Samurai there. "Callate, Gill" - my favourite thing to say to him. Good luck wiht it

I believe learning English and writing right here is a better idea, to me. Nice initiative, at least. Maybe many would like to talk about their favorite band and aren't comfortable here.

A lot of Opeth fans here don't speak english. It's not about being confortable or not :)

I just thought this was a good idea, mostly because we're seeing Opeth for the first time on April and I wanted to gather as much argentinian fans as possible.

αlphaWhore;7812096 said:
A lot of Opeth fans here don't speak english. It's not about being confortable or not :)

Comfortable with the language? ... and with the people. :rolleyes: If you are able to speak English, but not fully (just a little less then me), then it's hard to tell your exact opinion. Anyways.

I believe learning English and writing right here is a better idea, to me. Nice initiative, at least. Maybe many would like to talk about their favorite band and aren't comfortable here.

Says who?

How about learning another culture, uh?

man, everytime I log in it's massive the large amount of assholes going on and off this forum, please fucking die already.

Promise not to log in anymore.

----------------
Mayhem - Freezing Moon

Says who?

How about learning another culture, uh?

man, everytime I log in it's massive the large amount of assholes going on and off this forum, please fucking die already.

Promise not to log in anymore.

And I'm guessing you're one of these assholes, really. Read carefully before becoming a dirty bitch. Is said "TO ME IT'S A BETTER IDEA", which mean learning English is important for me (because of my geographic situation) and posting on an English forum helps me a lot with it. How about learning another culture? Yeah, great idea I wanted to learn German soon, and maybe other European stuff, that I really appreciate. I find (almost) every language more beautiful than English.

All this to only say "you didn't get it, dude". Sorry if ever you weren't talking about me, but I doubted so.

And I'm guessing you're one of these assholes, really. Read carefully before becoming a dirty bitch. Is said "TO ME IT'S A BETTER IDEA", which mean learning English is important for me (because of my geographic situation) and posting on an English forum helps me a lot with it. How about learning another culture? Yeah, great idea I wanted to learn German soon, and maybe other European stuff, that I really appreciate. I find (almost) every language more beautiful than English.

All this to only say "you didn't get it, dude". Sorry if ever you weren't talking about me, but I doubted so.

Maybe I read it in the wrong way, am also another person who's second language of choice is english and third, italian (...), thought you were one of those assholes so proud of their fucking native tongue that aren't unable to speak another language so as learning about another culture.

So forgive me if I insulted you, it wasn't my intention.

That being said, next time you call me a bitch, thank your god you don't fucking know me.