Making Luuurve to Opeth

affinityband said:
I shall download some of it and see if i like it. I was pretty drunk last night, so im just trying to re-track my posts and see what i said. From what im understanding, i was being a total arsehole.
you were right IMO... Jazz is a groove where everybody takes turns soloing :lol:

however the intricicies and harmonic progression are really, really cool. you can learn a lot about song writing, improvising, and music theory from jazz, which might just be the most complex form of modern music as far as theory goes.

worldwide_suicide said:
my problem with this is that most of the time when i'm having sex listening to opeth, i start singing along to the lyrics... and that can be quite annoying for the other person...

my girl: "oh i love you"
me: "ghost oooofff mooother... lingeriiiiiiing deeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath"

so yeah..

:lol:. Man, you crack me up :D

AlphaTemplar said:
Martin Medeski Wood would be great sex jazz.

Are you serious? I love MMW, but their music is way too chaotic. However, I'd choose it over Opeth. Anything with vocals would not work well... I'd just let her choose the music. I don't have much "sex music" in my collection. Ha, what am I talking about. I'm a virgin. :cool:

worldwide_suicide said:
my problem with this is that most of the time when i'm having sex listening to opeth, i start singing along to the lyrics... and that can be quite annoying for the other person...

my girl: "oh i love you"
me: "ghost oooofff mooother... lingeriiiiiiing deeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath"

so yeah..

lolz :lol:
I don't think I've ever done it listening to Opeth... I've tried Morpheus Descends :heh:
..there is of course the risk that listening to Opeth that both me and my bloke would stop *concentrating* and just get absorbed into the wonder of Opeth-ness :tickled: