Conan

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Mike's Conan T-shirt on the rehearsal tapes :headbang:
Slightly gay but that's what makes it so hilarious!
I've got a Nintendo poster of Fabio that looks exactly like it for an old video game called Wizards & Warriors.

I wanted to ask and find out if he's just a fan of Conan, or if this was due to the new Conan game being so popular in Europe that he would have the shirt. I think they said the new Conan sold like hotcakes over there. And you all know how hotcakes sell.

I'm happy with the special edition. :p

Well, whatever one might think of Sen. Schwarzenegger these days, but Conan the Barbarian was (and is) not only one of the best Sword & Sorcery movies ever made (to not use the term Fantasy) but it also features the best soundtrack of the entire fantasy genre. I wouldn't be surprised if Mikael's fascination with the movie was in great part due to Basil Poledouris' score....

When I watched the new DVD, I thought he was wearing Manowar-shirt with Eric Adams in it. :p

Well, whatever one might think of Sen. Schwarzenegger these days, but Conan the Barbarian was (and is) not only one of the best Sword & Sorcery movies ever made (to not use the term Fantasy) but it also features the best soundtrack of the entire fantasy genre. I wouldn't be surprised if Mikael's fascination with the movie was in great part due to Basil Poledouris' score....

quoted for truth!
conan is one of, if not the best fantasy fliks - it has gore,titts,tuhl sa doom,and an awsome ost!

Word!

Damn - I thought this thread was gonna be about Opeth appearing on Conan O'Brian...

That was funny when Lamb of God played on the show - Conan looked sick with fear... :)

Last edited by a moderator: