Concert photos from 2 recent shows!

i would have loved to gone to at least one concert :(

but i live too far away and when i went to visit new york over the summer, i was 2 days late >,<

still, rock on Suspyre

rock on

I got hooked on Suspyre not too long ago,best stuff I've heard in a long time,make a DVD of one of your shows!

I got hooked on Suspyre not too long ago,best stuff I've heard in a long time,make a DVD of one of your shows!

Once everything gets settled in and we have an awsome show in NY...something like that...I can see that happening pretty easily. I have way too many friends that could handle making one for us. It's a great idea and I see it coming in the not too distant future.

Clay

Once everything gets settled in and we have an awsome show in NY...something like that...I can see that happening pretty easily. I have way too many friends that could handle making one for us. It's a great idea and I see it coming in the not too distant future.

Clay

The show I saw you guys at, where you played pretty much everything plus the trooper and master of puppets, would've been a perfect DVD. D: I wish I could've caught that on some kind of recording. Just to watch it over and over. That show is still the best one I've ever been to, bar none. :worship:

The show I saw you guys at, where you played pretty much everything plus the trooper and master of puppets, would've been a perfect DVD. D: I wish I could've caught that on some kind of recording. Just to watch it over and over. That show is still the best one I've ever been to, bar none. :worship:

That's pretty awsome of you to say duder. That was easily my favorite show too...we'll certainly be back there eventually.

The only thing that bugs me now is that it like, set the bar really high.

I'd have to see like 5 of my favorite bands play at once to match the quality of that show now. haha

...they played master of puppets and the trooper?

wow...that must've been epic. i wish you DID record it!