concert summer

Stone

Metal Lives On!
Apr 17, 2005
Yakima, WA
I went to see Judas Priest on the 6th in Auburn, WA and the show kicked some major ass!!! :headbang: Next is Motley Crue then Maiden at Ozzfest! And with some good 'ol fashion luck there will be one more great show to see this year...hint hint.

Stone

Stone said:
I went to see Judas Priest on the 6th in Auburn, WA and the show kicked some major ass!!! :headbang: Next is Motley Crue then Maiden at Ozzfest! And with some good 'ol fashion luck there will be one more great show to see this year...hint hint.

Stone
Stones brother says;
What my brother is trying to say is,,, hint, hint!

Stone's Bro says

Priest kicked ASS! I would be happy if I never see any other band the rest of my life. If I didn't have to work, I would follow them on the tour. But I will see others, just to curve the craving Ill always have for Priest.

I saw Judas Priest on July 8th and hate Motley Crue.

Next weekend is a good concert weekend. The MaidenS on Sat [my 49th show] and then Sunday I have a pit pass to Gigantour featuring Megadeth, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Nevermore and more.

Then on to Ozzfest next month.

I saw Judas Priest on the Painkiller tour that was the shit. They were pretty good at ozzfest 2005 as well. But nothing can compare to an Iron Maiden show. Priest is awesome but Maiden > Priest IMO

Speaking of Priest…

I recently saw an 80’s promo pose with Glen Tipton and it really brought back some memories, and reminded me of my guitar influences.

I love that psychedelic leather suit of his, and you know it still looks good and don’t look passé to me; he used to be quit a hansom dude with that guitar.

I notice how he really holds that guitar high up and plays for effectiveness, just like Jimmy Hendrix.