Hey All

tijan

Jun 27, 2004
Hi All :wave:

It's been a while since I came to the message boards. I am still tryin to catch up on postings. It's great to see you ladies are still kicking ass!! :worship: and to see all the hardcore Maidens fans still posting (Metalicat, Maiden67 to name a few).

Anywayz, I just returned from Cali (LA and Anaheim). Had tons of fun roaming around LA (beverly hills, sunset strip and some of the historic places). Do you guys play in the LA area much? Wish I had more time to catch a live show or two (almost went to see Metal skool at the Roxy :p).

It's good to be back home but I miss Cali now. So when are the Maidens coming up to Portland again? Any plans to play here this summer?? I read about Rime, Murders in rue morgue, Wickerman. Must've been an awesome show. Killers is still my fav album but I haven't heard it inna while (like a few months). This has been a Judas Priest year for me :D Any Priest fans here? hehehe. Im going to see Priest and Queensryche July 4th....its going to be a kick ass show I think. I hope they play Touch of evil (I can't get that song out of my system right now...funny I know).
~A Dark angel of sin....preyin deep from within. Come take me in~
Im gettin carried away lol. Sorry I know this is maidens forum!

It's great to write to you all. Hope to see Maidens live sometime soon. Please do another NW tour soon!! :)
Oh and Maiden at Ozzfest this year...how hot is that lol. Can't wait!