Where to go see the Iron Maidens?

jeffcz

New Metal Member
Sep 3, 2014
I am thinking of flying to see the Iron Maidens play somewhere in the US. Any suggestions of where to catch them? Would maybe like to get a picture with them too.

Jeff

How soon were you thinking of coming to catch a show? We have something VERY special planned for our annual Holiday Show at Paladino's Dec 20th!!! Stay tuned for a special announcement! :devil::popcorn::kickass:

Not 100% sure, probably will be after the New Year. The Paladino's show sounds like it may be a can't miss opportunity! Will stay tuned!

Here's the scoop on the Holiday show! We are going to throw down a good chunk of the set at Paladino's and then we will be joined on stage by Nita to bring you a 3-guitarist version of TIMs for this special show to finish out the set! Courtney, Nikki and Nita! EPIC moment in the making!!

I had to plug the taco bar. It's an awesome combo...good tunes, good drinks ( Baerenjaeger ), and carne asada tacos @ 01:00. Can't be beat. I think the only way it could be better is if the band played "The road to hell" off Accident of Birth.

Will there be a track that includes solos from the 3 girls? like Ghost Of the Navigator or something like that if you know what i mean...........Maybe even a Blaze track, Futureal or Man On The Edge would be killer

http://psychward44.webs.com/

Yet, tragically, the free popcorn machine inside has been replaced with pretzels. :mad: Now that's a real fucking bummer, I tell ya, but please don't let that stop you from coming to the show! :lol:

I had to plug the taco bar. It's an awesome combo...good tunes, good drinks ( Baerenjaeger ), and carne asada tacos @ 01:00. Can't be beat. I think the only way it could be better is if the band played "The road to hell" off Accident of Birth.

Have yet to see the band. I met at Linda in San Diego, CA at a Motorhead show back in March 2006. I was on R&R from Iraq back then. I had to go back the next day. My flight left from Sin City.

I did see Kreator / Napalm Death in Denver the week before.

Have yet to see the band. I met at Linda in San Diego, CA at a Motorhead show back in March 2006. I was on R&R from Iraq back then. I had to go back the next day. My flight left from Sin City.

I did see Kreator / Napalm Death in Denver the week before.

HEY! I remember that in 2006! HOB! Wow, that seems like yesterday. Glad you're still hangin here in the Forums! :wave: