Concerts - 2005

Arch

‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*
Oct 9, 2001
// -->
I bought my tickets for the Soilwork/Dark Tranquillity gig: 4/15 (House of Blues, Anaheim, Los Angeles)

Which concerts are you planning to see this year?

Everyone should see Nevermore at least once in their lifetime.. in a small club preferably. Best concert of my life, even though I wasnt much of a Nevermore fan back then.. but Ive been ever since :)

Northern Viking said:
Everyone should see Nevermore at least once in their lifetime.. in a small club preferably. Best concert of my life, even though I wasnt much of a Nevermore fan back then.. but Ive been ever since :)

This makes me want to see them even more :p. They were supposed to play my local club with Nocturnal rites in support but they dropped out to apparently make a new album.

got tickets to:

Soulfly, Morbid Angel
Mozart's Requiem
DT, Soilwork, Hypocrisy
Beethoven's 9th

will go to see if they're on tour:

katatonia, daylight dies, in flames (still sad about the cancelled CBGB gig), nevermore (always great, even when Warrel Dane is so drunk he has to lean on an amp), dimmu borgir, opeth, between the buried and me (saw them three times in 2004, technical and heavy as fuck), heaven shall burn, unearth, mozart's 40th and/or 26th, mahler's 6th, beethoven's 7th, the haunted (hopefully headlining this time).

Rise Against - Jan .28 - Sydney, AUS @ Annandale Hotel
Isis - Feb. 11 - Sydney, AUS @ Annandale Hotel

MFTB - FEBRUARY 5: METAL FOR THE BRAIN -- Alchemist, Daysend, Blood Duster, Frankenbok, Dungeon, Psycroptic, Sakkuth, Vanishing Point, Gospel of the Horns, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Astriaal, Hobbs Angel of Death, Fort, Alarum, Plague, Walk the Earth, Parkway Drive, Minus Life, Tailbone, Fuck... I'm Dead, Contrive, Japunga, Pod People, Earth, Brace, KIN, The Stockholm Syndrome, Mindsnare, Log, The Deadly, Skintilla + more: Canberra University, Belconnen ACT

Only Australian ones I know / care about so far.

so far, the agenda is:

january in general - sulking about tiamat not playing in their own home country, damnit :yell:
31/1 - r.e.m.
2/2 - the haunted, totalt jävla mörker, insision
(26/2 - possibly the diary of dreams gig in norway, since *surprise, surprise* there are no swedish dates on their tour)
5/3 - i shouldn't have to tell you what band(s)...
27/5 - kent
28/5 - kent

I've got my calender cleared for the 4/20 Dark Tranquillity/Soilwork/Hypocrisy/Mnemic at the Engine Room in Houston, Tx.

Can't wait, will be my first time seeing DT live.

3/3: DT and Kreator.
The only one I'm sure about. I'm thinking about going to the "close-up made us do it"-tour (the haunted, totalt jävla mörker, insision) 9/2 too. Too bad I've already seen teh haunted two times and still don't think they're anything special. Totalt jävla mörker would be cool to see though.

There's no chance I'll be able to see DT in London next time, and the only local gigs with bands that I've actually heard of are The Haunted and Megadeth. I won't be going to either.

Arch said:
I bought my tickets for the Soilwork/Dark Tranquillity gig: 4/15 (House of Blues, Anaheim, Los Angeles)

Which concerts are you planning to see this year?

Hey bro, was the DT Key Club concert for 4/16 cancelled? Because I can't find it on Ticketmaster but the DT website has it listed, know anything?
Also, whats up with the Amorphis concert hook up? :D