Concerts - 2005

Hey Arch, me and my friend just bought tickets for Soilwork, DT and Hypocrisy at House of Blues Anaheim, April 15th. I just hope I get in cause we are only 16 and it says 16 and under need an adult, but I know people that have seen shows there and they said that they don't care, they just give you a wristband so you cant drink. Ahh whatever I just want to see them live!

ucsbdude said:
Hey bro, was the DT Key Club concert for 4/16 cancelled? Because I can't find it on Ticketmaster but the DT website has it listed, know anything?
Also, whats up with the Amorphis concert hook up? :D
Hey bro. I can't find any info on The Key Club concert date as well. :( I'll call and ask them.
As for the Amorphis thing... there probably won't be a hook up. :( It'll be a slim chance now, but I'll let you know if that happens.

Arch said:
Hey bro. I can't find any info on The Key Club concert date as well. :( I'll call and ask them.
As for the Amorphis thing... there probably won't be a hook up. :( It'll be a slim chance now, but I'll let you know if that happens.

Cool, I'm definitely going to the 4/15 one then.

got a ticket for the dt kreator tour in stockholm (can't remember date now) would love to see the soilwork one to.. :(

I'd really like to see Children of Bodom since I missed them here in October. I'll definitely be seeing them next time they tour here in America.

February 27- Amorphis
never seen them live, quite looking forward to it though I havent really listened to anything by them from the last 7 years or so

other than that, Dark Tranquillity for sure in one of their Texas dates, probably Austin

Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity, and Hypocrisy in late April, I already purchased tickets to that show. I want to see Into Eternity with Amorphis and maybe two nights. I also want to see Blackfield and then maybe Porcupine Tree short after.

I'd like to see DT,The Haunted,In flames,Within Temptation,Rage but it will be a miracle if i see just one of them :erk:...
anyway i also like to see local bands whose names say nothing to you.
we usually have alot of fun at those concerts! :headbang:

i wanted to edit Metal Church Badlands and not Badls but i can't see the np button :confused: :p

Lolita Vampiria, I'd love to watch and to listen to Apocalyptica... Just listened to their "Koma" yesterday.
Let us know how their show was, ok?

So far:
28 jan - The Haunted, Insision
2 feb - The Haunted, Insision
4 feb - Pain, Crucified Barbara
18 feb - Marduk, Kaamos
5 mar - Kreator, Dark Tranquillty
1 apr - Face Down, General Surgery, Construcdead
2 apr - Defleshed
16 apr - God Among Insects
21 may - 2000 Decibel festival (Amon Amarth, Grave, Defleshed, Unleashed, etc)
9-11 jun - Sweden Rock festival (Satanic Slaughter, Dio, etc)
9 jul - Iron Maiden
5-6 aug - Gates of Metal festival (Amon Amarth, God Among Insects, etc)

Monroe said:
Lolita Vampiria, I'd love to watch and to listen to Apocalyptica... Just listened to their "Koma" yesterday.
Let us know how their show was, ok?
Last night was great in many ways: my priority was to see HIM once again about 100th time or so :p. But Apocalyptica was obviously very interesting "band" to see. They're truly professionals with their cellos. Respect!

The only thing that bothered me was those irritating fangirls in the audience, mainly The Rasmus and HIM fans. Is there anything more annoying than 13 - 18 year old teenage girls who scream from the bottom of their lungs all the time. :rolleyes: