Concerts - 2005

Thanks...Thats so true.Going to gig´s alone seem to be my destiny or something...
it really sucks!!!
Don´t know about other people, but if i go in a gig alone, i get SOOOO drunk and dont remember anything from the gig...great :)

Dark Tranquillity/Soilwork/Mnemic/Hypocrisy (twice - Philly and Big Apple)
Kreator
Amorphis
Nightwish
In Flames (also twice)
Otep (coming up on 19th)

Ljubljana, Slovenia 07 Feb 2005

Hatesphere/Ektomorf/Dark Tranquillity/Kreator

Wow! What a great band, what a performance. I am new to the band, have only briefly heard 'Character' but when I saw them live, I was like

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

I really didn't know a band of such caliber could play so great, live on stage! Although weaker sound (unfortunately, they were not headliners) did some minor damage, I was still mighty impressed.

Hats off! And, I hope to see them live as headliners.

:headbang: :headbang:

merci said:
MFTB - FEBRUARY 5: METAL FOR THE BRAIN -- Alchemist, Daysend, Blood Duster, Frankenbok, Dungeon, Psycroptic, Sakkuth, Vanishing Point, Gospel of the Horns, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Astriaal, Hobbs Angel of Death, Fort, Alarum, Plague, Walk the Earth, Parkway Drive, Minus Life, Tailbone, Fuck... I'm Dead, Contrive, Japunga, Pod People, Earth, Brace, KIN, The Stockholm Syndrome, Mindsnare, Log, The Deadly, Skintilla + more: Canberra University, Belconnen ACT

Only Australian ones I know / care about so far.
I'd love to go to that show, but unfortunately it is kinda far from here (Newcastle) to ACT :(

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Tonight I'm going to see my husband's band Kuolemanpataljoona, in English Battalion of Death, in Lappeenranta. Tomorrow Before the Dawn and Omnium Gatherum. :)

ahhggrhrhhr OMNIUM GATHERUM :OMG:

I wanna see this band, I love their music, one of the best bands of finnland
:headbang:
As I know they only play at the partisanfestival this year in germany

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Tonight I'm going to see my husband's band Kuolemanpataljoona, in English Battalion of Death
For some reason i always though it had to do smt with pants.. I guess the fact that in greek the word for pants is "panteloni" and that there actually is a band that is called "synnefa me pantelonia" made me think so. :p

today I phoned with my mother and she told me that my sister wedding will be on August 19th.
unfortunally thats the time of the summer-breeze festival with DT coming there!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I going there since 3 years and now for the first time DT there, theres this wedding.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyway, Im gonna see Cult of Luna next week, can someone tell me how they are live?
I have all their records and it seems it could be so great like opeth.
any experiences by someone?
and Anathema are supporting Porcupine Tree on their tour, that will be a good replacement for the Summer_breeze-festival(better than nothing)

solefald said:
today I phoned with my mother and she told me that my sister wedding will be on August 19th.
unfortunally thats the time of the summer-breeze festival with DT coming there!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I going there since 3 years and now for the first time DT there, theres this wedding.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No problem. Have your sister get married at the festival.

Master_Debater said:
No problem. Have your sister get married at the festival.

oh yeah dont knwo what my parents would say to this :Spin:

but imaging DT as the wedding chappel, hm must check my money...

by the way, I was on several festivals where men entered the stsge at certain bands(especially the german folk/rockband subway to sally and and the powermetalband rage) and asked on the stage inf ront of the crowd:

sweethart do you wanna marry me???? :worship:

its a funny thing but IMO this insnt very romantic
(when theres a no by the bride(who wont be one) whats next???

solefald said:
anyway, Im gonna see Cult of Luna next week, can someone tell me how they are live?
I have all their records and it seems it could be so great like opeth.
any experiences by someone?

they for some reason opened for merciless and the haunted some time ago. it made me check out their studio albums (which i like), but the live performance didn't do much for me. and i think the singer said a total of three words or so between the songs...