Concerts - 2005

This morning I got my ticket for Porcupine Tree in Nottingham on March 31st, and now I might also be going to see PT and Anathema on April 3rd in Bristol, but it might not happen yet.

I'm really excited... Isis will play in Bologna! It's just one hour from where I live, so I'll be there for sure! Supporting act will be Jesu, the new project from Justin Broadrick, one of the masters of noise! It will be a crushing evening!
btw, any one into the Isis/Neurosis wall of sound should check the selftitled debut by Jesu

afisha-120305.jpg
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Who is coming?

Woooooooohaaaaaaaaaa!!!
:hotjump: :hotjump:

I wanna go there!!
Where, who, what, when??

(Okay, where and when then? :p)
[edit] Oops, 12th of March.. But where?
[edit2] Ah, Czech Republic..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Perhaps I could go hitchhiking? :p

MAP_172_22_2_9_1508_4500666_4807093.gif
:rolleyes:

The Grand Wazoo said:
Woooooooohaaaaaaaaaa!!!
:hotjump: :hotjump:

I wanna go there!!
Where, who, what, when??

(Okay, where and when then? :p)
[edit] Oops, 12th of March.. But where?
[edit2] Ah, Czech Republic..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Perhaps I could go hitchhiking? :p

MAP_172_22_2_9_1508_4500666_4807093.gif
:rolleyes:

No it's in Poland, city of Katowice, starting at 10.30 on 12th of March (sat) on Spodek stadium...

Yes, I just noticed on my world map :p

There's a place called 'Katovice' in the Czech Republic, you see :rolleyes:
Not Katowice..(which is a pretty big city, too :oops: )

Ahh, it sounds too good..
..But this time I wont make it :/ (pretty sure)

Well, have fun, anyways..!

03/04/2005 Saw Amorphis/Into Eternity/Beyond the Embraced/Single Bullet Theory/Resistance/Soulless. Was totally impressed with BtE. Check them out! (They've got 3 guitarists)

this year ive seen Megadeth 15 feb stockholm, judas priest 28 or 27 dont remembre feb in stockholm, the haunted in stockholm, dt/kreator in stockholm and i will see morbid angel 25 march in stockholm, ill see iron maiden in both sweden and france, black sabbath in stockholm and ill also go to sweden rock festival :D

I saw Amorphis/Into Eternity at the Key Club 3/3...that guy who threw slices at the new singer was a faggot. I got into it with him after the show but he was too drunk or something. "Amorphis are too commercial now blah blah...they used to be heavy blah blah"...I'm like "just be glad they played some of their old shit, I didn't think they would."
I saw Morbid Angel at the Key Club and Suffocation/Behemoth/Cattle Decapitation there as well.

I'm gonna be seeing a free Disgorge show in my hometown San Diego today, Cryptopsy this weekend...next month a headlining Lamb of god show, Dark tranquillity/hypocrisy at the key club, kreator/vader, Dissection in Tijuana most likely, then King Diamond/Behemoth/Nile in may...Deicide remains, Misery Index, Immolation, Skinless in june...and whatever after that. I can't wait for the Obituary, Testament, Neverore, Opeth tours!

A few snapshots from the 03/04 Amorphis show here.

Whup dudes, I saw Dark Tranquillity on Saturday and they were cool but more old stuff please :) though Scythe, Rage and Roses fucking ruled

Asrai, is it this gothic band? I think I saw them when my mates played with them in Holland

hm I'll see Illdisposed tonight, more danish madness ;) and on friday I still have to decide wheter I go to Linz to see Die Apokalyptischen Reiter and Turisas or stay here to see Haggard.... depends on my mood if I wanna travel 600 kms go and return (and nighttrains suck) or just have a fine orchestral evening (I'm afraid I decided already hehe )

I saw Dark Tranquillity on Monday.
I'm seeing Apulanta next week and the week after that :p
Aaand i'm going to see Apulanta a lot more than that too. And i'm hoping that i'll get to see Before The Dawn again. And i want to see HIM.
Festivals in the summer: Provinssirock (Apulanta), Raumanmeren Juhannus (Apulanta), Tuska (Dimmu Borgir, Finntroll, Naglfar etc) and hopefully more.

oh sounds good :) I dunno yet about the festivals, the only ones that are sure are the Rockhard festival, the Kaltenbach Open Air (yeah Primordial playing there!) and Summer Breeze (love that one, it was simply amazing last year even if it was raining so much) :)

and most probably also going to the Metalcamp in Slowenia, but Fury Fest at the same weekend sounds great too (Neurosis!!!!)... :yell:

Summer festivals I'll be going to this year:
Sauna Open Air (Tampere)
Nummirock (Nummijärvi)
TUSKA (Helsinki)

...and just maybe WACKEN. (If I have enough time...)