Concerts - 2005

Saw Nile - Dying Fetus last night.
It wasnt loud enough, But Nile played new material and I shit you not, It's going to be the most amazing deathmetal album if those songs translate from live to studio. So complex, so Rhythmic and so Egypt. Bloody love it.

The little dude wasnt playing with them though... Kind of sucked :(

My poor neck and lucky ears :D
afisha1.jpg

afisha2.jpg

I'm just going to go to every finnish crappy little festival.. this year some nice bands playing here. Tuska Open Air and Judgement Night X will probably turn out to be the best ones, the latter simply for having Swallow The Sun and the firs has a nice choise of death metal this year.. I saw DT last year at Tuska.

solefald said:
just bought my ticket for the converge playing near my town in 2 weeks
never saw them live but if they are such as intensive like on their records this will be hell on earth

Hey Ive seen em live, and it is hell on earth. Without-a-doubt the most violent and emotionally intense gig Ive been to. They are playing my town in a couple of weeks also and I am also going to see them again. Should be entertaining.

King Chaos said:
Hey Ive seen em live, and it is hell on earth. Without-a-doubt the most violent and emotionally intense gig Ive been to. They are playing my town in a couple of weeks also and I am also going to see them again. Should be entertaining.

well sounds cool
I musts ay the most intensive concerts where I was were Nasum(R.I.P)
and Cult of LUna some weeks ago
so lets see how converge break all barriers
shall I stay in the back and take pictures( Im small and with glasses) or join the moshpit-action? :headbang:

Just bought 3 day tickets to Sauna Open Air festival! :)
Slayer,Dio,Megadeth,Sentenced,Mokoma etc...
Well,its probably the same what bands is there, cause in monday i wont remember a thing...

only band of those that i've never seen (and now probably never will :( ) is Sentenced... make sure to be sober for that one, so you can tell me about it in more words than "it was good"

I have to hurry and buy Sauna tickets asap. I want to see Sentenced for the reason mentioned somewhere there above. :cry:

I've seen Slayer and Dio a couple of times before. Megadeth is also a nice one to see. ;)

haven't seen Blind Guardian out of those 3 and I must before I die
but they got pissed off when mexicans shouted at them once or something, so there's no chance they'll play here, and they had last minute cancellations in Texas last tour...

Rusty said:
This morning I got my ticket for Porcupine Tree in Nottingham on March 31st, and now I might also be going to see PT and Anathema on April 3rd in Bristol, but it might not happen yet.
It's confirmed, PT twice in 4 days. :cool: