Concerts - 2005

anyone going to swedens 2000 decibal fest? i am.
ggrrr... im sorry im missing the dt and syl tours back in the states, but i caught dt in gothenburg and i will see syl with that sounds of the underground tour this summer.

BFS: I was at 2000 decibel last year. It was very nice although it was unusually cold. I won't go this year, since I'm going to the Hultsfred festival instead. (Slayer, Turbonegro, Haunted, SOAD, Mars Volta).

On friday I'll go and see DEP. It will be cool. And if I can afford it, I'll see Relevant few and Gadget next friday. :)

I'll see Anathema and Porcupine Tree in Hamburg soon :) I havent heard much PT though, but already I cant wait to see Anathema :D

I went to a small concert today, of a greek singer called Aloupogiannis.

May 6th our metal club Mökä will arrange a concert in Helsinki at Vanha. There will be bands like Swallow the Sun, Metsatöll and Imperanon. I might be found there selling tickets and/or shirts etc.

on the 26th of april i'll see Steve Hackett (of Genesis fame) here in Florence. and then the mighty Isis a month after... I just can't wait...

OMZ. Hi BFS! :wave:

I think i should start a thread for all the shows that will be missed, named "FUCK!!1". :mad:

yesterday THE GREAT DECEIVER and UNDYING
I met Tomas Lindberg, the man himself, yeah, talked with him about music and jobs and asked about these rumours of the at the gates-reunion.
he told me that he had heard them too, so theres nothing really working in this direction
first band was bridge to solace, some band from hungary, nice but nothing extraordinary.
then the great deceiver. mr.lindberg screamed like hell, was acting like a maniac and the rest of the band banged and jumped around.sadly there wasnt much people there, perhaps 30.any way to see this brilliant band was a great experience
UNDYING was some kind of hardcore band with a cute and nice girl grwoling her luns out of her body.wow. for such a small person she moves more than a lot of death metal musicians. interesting band
after that I talked with the guys of TGD, got half of a pizza for bying a shirt(how cool is that??:D) met Kristian Wahlin, the man who made the GALLERY-cover for DT and talked with him about his art and paintings.
great evening but Im nearly deaf now

Child of Time said:
BFS: I was at 2000 decibel last year. It was very nice although it was unusually cold. I won't go this year, since I'm going to the Hultsfred festival instead. (Slayer, Turbonegro, Haunted, SOAD, Mars Volta).

On friday I'll go and see DEP. It will be cool. And if I can afford it, I'll see Relevant few and Gadget next friday. :)

well, i am still up in the air for tonight (not even sure if theres still tix)... but i will probably be at that belsepub gig next week (unless i am stuck babysitting - my gig here). ithink if you go early you may avoid the cover charge. but thats only fun if youre into alcohol and socializing. which i like, but some people dont :err:

so back from my first CONVERGE-gig

really impressive but I expectedt a little more atmosphere like on the records
and they just played about 40 minutes
but they are funny guys, they entered the stage with schnappi das kleine krokodil(well knwon to the german people here) and started dancing to this crap song
a funny idea. the crowd loved them, jacob talked a lot of the people and screamed like hell
impressive gig but not the best I ever seen. But I had the opportunity to take a lot of pictures and videos